• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

jrg333

In any other career pathway he would have a case at industrial tribunal.
Likewise, in another job he might've been laid off by now for failing to meet his targets. Not a helpful comparison tbf.

raleighnc

What are you on about? Football is a game of opinions. Matt Taylor has seemingly decided that Ajose is sh!t. Other people may disagree. But this is professional sport and to be expected. Anything else would be wholly inappropriate as all managers should pick the best team as they see it.
And let's be honest, when Ajose has played for City, he hasn't exactly smashed it has he?
Matt Taylor has decided that Ajose is shit! Isn’t he the guy that signed him on a three year contract? What should we make of a manager that performs like this, give him more money for a striker? Give me a break!

Ash

Matt Taylor has decided that Ajose is ****! Isn’t he the guy that signed him on a three year contract? What should we make of a manager that performs like this, give him more money for a striker? Give me a break!
Yeah you're right. No manager has ever signed a lemon before. Taylor is in a class of his own.

Alex Ferguson signed:
Diego Forlan
David Bellion
Nani
Zoran Tosic
Nick Powell
Wilfred Zaha

All were sh!t for Utd. Yet given lucrative deals under AF. Should the Man Utd board have not allowed any further striker signings? Of course not. Your argument is silly.
Was Ajose a good signing? No. With the benefit of hindsight, was it a mistake? Yes. However with a new manager mistakes are to be expected. Give the guy a chance FFS.

ryancooper327

So... any strong rumours?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
So... any strong rumours?
Geoff Capes ?

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
That was rather rude of me.

I would happily take a bet with you that not only would Ajose not make it at another club, but he will not be playing for any team once his career at city is finished.
You wanna bet £50 Ajose will play for someone else after City?

ryancooper327

Geoff Capes ?
Probably do a better job than McArdle.

raleighnc

Yeah you're right. No manager has ever signed a lemon before. Taylor is in a class of his own.

Alex Ferguson signed:
Diego Forlan
David Bellion
Nani
Zoran Tosic
Nick Powell
Wilfred Zaha

All were sh!t for Utd. Yet given lucrative deals under AF. Should the Man Utd board have not allowed any further striker signings? Of course not. Your argument is silly.
Was Ajose a good signing? No. With the benefit of hindsight, was it a mistake? Yes. However with a new manager mistakes are to be expected. Give the guy a chance FFS.
I’ve given the guy a chance and what do we have? Fisher and Seymour? Template for success!

jase 07

Alex Ferguson signed:
Diego Forlan
David Bellion
Nani
Zoran Tosic
Nick Powell
Wilfred Zaha

I wouldn’t say Nani was always sh!t, very hit and miss but had a quite a few decent games

raleighnc

You wanna bet £50 Ajose will play for someone else after City?
Nope, been trashed by abject mismanagement