• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bristol Rovers sniffing around Seymour, Tis fancies doing us one last solid.
I hope they've got a blocked nose

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
The answer is in your first line, 'his short term deal at Solihull is up'. It says enough, no thanks.
Solihull pay good money.18 months ago MT's intended striker signing (Paul McCallum?) from non league turned down City choosing instead to move to Solihull for the money/better contract.

Ash

I hope they've got a blocked nose
Covering their eyes would be more effective!

dontpassback

If a keeper is on the list as some mentioned previously then the Newport keeper Tom king has just played a blinder against Brighton in the cup,Newport lost on pens but he saved a couple and made some decent saves in the game

If a keeper is on the list as some mentioned previously then the Newport keeper Tom king has just played a blinder against Brighton in the cup,Newport lost on pens but he saved a couple and made some decent saves in the game
All of which means he won't be heading down the M5.
Whereas Scott Bennett just missed a penalty, so he might be on his way.

WXF

Did you not learn anything from when Tisdale was here? The players are the ones who need to be flexible. Tisdale always wanted players who could perform more than one role, it was part of his value for money philosophy that is a need at every club at our level. It still rings true under Taylor.
Sign players fairly average in two positions and who excel at neither - another of Tis’s masterstrokes that went over the heads of the many

benjisheps

Solihull pay good money.18 months ago MT's intended striker signing (Paul McCallum?) from non league turned down City choosing instead to move to Solihull for the money/better contract.
yep that’s true. MT actually showed him around the training ground and thought he was going to sign until Solihull made him a far better offer.

ryancooper327

Watch this space tomorrow!
Still watching.......

older-codger

Still watching.......
so am I ;)

Shortround

Ben Richards-Everton has been released by Bradford, 6ft 5inc CB, we’ve been linked with him before a couple years ago I seem to remember