• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Top 10 City strikers of the past decade?

dommers

pretty much a 1 in 3 ratio , thats top draw.
Still not 20 league goals a season though is it. Everyone seems to want that.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well this thread got interesting! It was name your top 10 strikers in the last decade. Not name 10 strikers who scored 20 or more, or who were out-and-out strikers. Jesus people.

Jake Edwards narrowly missed out on mine anyway, He would come before Bash though!

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still not 20 league goals a season though is it. Everyone seems to want that.
Exactly - to sign a 'proven' 20 league goals a season striker is a big (and unrealistic ask) for a club with our resources in League One. A 1 in 3 ration IS good, and if Nards gets that, I'll be happy.

Interestingly, the majority seem to agree that Sean Devine was the best goal scorer we've had over the past decade, but he was here banging in the goals during our least successful spell. Our current crop of strikers get lambasted, but they have been here during our most successful spell. Perhaps this '20 goal a season' man isn't quite so crucial after all.

Last edited:

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well this thread got interesting! It was name your top 10 strikers in the last decade. Not name 10 strikers who scored 20 or more, or who were out-and-out strikers. Jesus people.

Jake Edwards narrowly missed out on mine anyway, He would come before Bash though!
i have the same opinion of jake edwards as i did of craig farrell. he was sh*te