• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdales philosophy

Top post
Not once have we heard yes we were poor and we are working to improve it
He just makes lame excuse and has done for years
I know this is going off topic a bit but it all comes down to the same thing
He thinks he knows business, well I'm certainly no business man but it doesn't take a genius to work out that decent entertainment and home performance equals more people through the gates and more money for the club
Granted you can win them all but something like 34 from 110 is an embarrassment

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
The bloke is a joke
The club is complete joke putting up with it
And we are more than likely stuck with it for another 10 years
We play with 'anxiety' at home.. What the ****!!!
The most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in football
He better get this anxiety out of them before a fortnights time!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
All the usual posts saying all the usual things. Might as well add my usual one: Thought it quite a good and interesting read. :)

malcolms

All the usual posts saying all the usual things. Might as well add my usual one: Thought it quite a good and interesting read. :)
It may have been a "good and interesting read" but it had almost zero relevance to his job as manager of City and you do get the general impression that he really would prefer he was doing something different for a living.......

IndoMike

You obviously don't share the same frustrations as many City fans who spend a lot of time and money on supporting the club yet are subject to insipid performances and Tisdale's waffle, lame excuses, and refusal to take any responsibility. As I've said before, the fans shouldn't have to put up with it. They are fans of City, which is permanent, but don't have to be a fan of a lame-duck manager. Your blind, if not obsessive, support of Tisdale has little relation to football. :)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Mike, you are quite right. However, to be fair, I'm barely on nodding terms with reality at the best of times. :)
And, malcs, I must concede it could be read that way ...

IndoMike

Well, your comments seem perfectly lucid to me. I just don't agree with them.

dontpassback

Rather than discussing "business" tisdale would be better off concentrating on the football matters and trying to work out how to improve the anxious home form!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Rather than discussing "business" tisdale would be better off concentrating on the football matters and trying to work out how to improve the anxious home form!
I could possibly see the anxious claim a couple of years ago when we were awful at home with one nil losses being close to a default score with little on target in reply. Now however, with the red legion I don't agree unless he is going on what he hears behind him from the o.g.

I agree that the club improving in general is important, but his comments don't appear to put enough weight onto actually winning matches.

Swanaldo

I'm starting to think our Tizzy is a bit of a snob.
I'd go with 'arrogant ****'.

Last edited: