• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdales philosophy

Early Bath

Should be plenty here for comment by both for and against Tisdale

Tisdales philosophy

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can Ted Baker scout us a new left back?

An awful lot of words that didn't say very much.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Got half way down before getting bored and didn't read the rest

Last edited:

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't agree the poor home form is about anxiety, it's more about how the team is physically and tactically, it's always a struggle against big, physical teams who park the bus and hit us on the break (usually a set piece).

What worries me most is that he still seems to believe he is 'Paul Tisdale the promotion-winning, most promising lower league manager' whereas he is now most definitely 'Paul Tisdale the mid-table basement manager that no longer gets job offers'

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's not aimed at football fans, so guess most fans will find it dull.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The single most important thing to come of it this, however, is that the fear factor motivated him to success, and now he has the safest job in the football league look where we are. Clear evidence he should be served notice on his two-year rolling contract

IndoMike

I'm starting to think our Tizzy is a bit of a snob. He says he's never fitted into football culture but likes cricketing types, he laughed off our chances against Liverpool and picked a team to confirm that, and he's always "Ted Hughes" name-dropping. Does he think he's too good to be a manager of a lowly football league club? Not enough "chap" types in his environment?

Last edited:

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its only really acceptable to do the old 'I never wanted to do this' routine if you are a success. The evidence over the past five seasons is that he should go back to cricket

CREDYGRECIAN

I see the proper chaps line makes another appearance......

CREDYGRECIAN

504 games and I can't think of any they haven't given 100% - was at the Oxford game recently ?