• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out brigade - Mk Edition.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tis was one of the guests on efl quest tonight - he stated he was planning a rest so guessing he is sitting on the bench banking the layoff payoff

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did he have anything else to say? And did he look happier?

Winklemen alluded to Tisdale being tired of or possibly exhausted (said he should have had time out after Exeter)

Incontinentia

I think he might follow the Alex Inglethorpe road and take a more backroom role at a bigger club. He's fairly young, professional, steady and, whatever people's criticisms of him as a manager, has a good CV in objective terms.

The brutal reality of first team EFL management outside the unusual environment of Exeter is that you're lucky to get 18 months - it's club to club, all over the country, and hardly worth unpacking your suitcase. Not sure that works for him in personal terms, and I think he'd be a good hire for a non-first team role at a Championship or Premiership club.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster

Winklemen alluded to Tisdale being tired of or possibly exhausted (said he should have had time out after Exeter)
It was reported at the time that Tis didn’t join MK 's pre season (his first with them) as he was on holiday.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster

He looks a lot healthier mentally out of work than in it. I don't think he has the resilience for front line football management. He looked stressed and crabby most of his latter years at Exeter when there was almost no pressure on him and didn't appear to enjoy MKD in the slightest. Anyway, Colin Murray sad he was welcome on Quest any time - £75 cash in hand...

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think he might follow the Alex Inglethorpe road and take a more backroom role at a bigger club. He's fairly young, professional, steady and, whatever people's criticisms of him as a manager, has a good CV in objective terms.
Not sure about that, he strikes me as a bit of a control freak, in the type of role you mention he would have to answer to a number of other people.

elginCity

Ideal fit for the vegans when cooper moves on,I can see him and dale vince discussing organic veg and cravats !
Perfect fit for him, seriously. Always remember him describing himself as a footballing 'builder', and that I think would resonate with Dale Vince and his grand plans. FGR train in nearby Chippenham, currently. Tis could cycle to work.

It would also mean he could sleep every night in his £2m Cotswold pile living with his family. Perfect, proper job.

grecIAN Harris

The brutal reality of first team EFL management outside the unusual environment of Exeter is that you're lucky to get 18 months - it's club to club, all over the country, and hardly worth unpacking your suitcase. Not sure that works for him in personal terms, and I think he'd be a good hire for a non-first team role at a Championship or Premiership club.
I still see him more of a Director of Football rather than a coach. I always felt the natural move for him here was to go upstairs and replace Perryman.

Alistair20000

Perfect fit for him, seriously. Always remember him describing himself as a footballing 'builder', and that I think would resonate with Dale Vince and his grand plans. FGR train in nearby Chippenham, currently. Tis could cycle to work.

It would also mean he could sleep every night in his £2m Cotswold pile living with his family. Perfect, proper job.
Spot on I reckon.

Ash

I still see him more of a Director of Football rather than a coach. I always felt the natural move for him here was to go upstairs and replace Perryman.
Thank **** that didn't happen!