• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale:- Artur to blame for our loss at Bury?

rp42

"I'm sorry boss, you can't seriously expect me to spend another season playing behind Coles can you?"
Perhaps Artur is going into panto as he's used to playing behind the back end of a DONKEY ee aww.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Artur was to blame for the first goal at Bury. Not the defeat.

That was down to Tisdale's tactics and the lacklustre performances from the outfield players.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oh dear. You're hilarious. All 'keepers make errors. Krysiak has made very few this season. He plays behind a quiet and slow defence. I would be surprised if he didn't find a League One club willing to take him on in the next 12 months.

He's given the impression of significant bias against Krysiak for a couple of years. Produced several quite unpleasant articles about Krysiak during our League One relegation - including I believe an attempt to basically solely blame him for our relegation.
'every keeper makes mistakes,has been the standard defense for artur for ever, sori but after ??? seasons of f up's it just doesn't work any more, its gone on ever since we've had Artur and it just ain't stopping, , and blaming his issues on a slow defense,,what absolute tosh , the defense
he was behind for our relegation from div 1 wasn't electric but it wern't slow and without him the previous season it almost took us into the play offs
with him behind it it got us relegated FACT. And significant bias and unpleasant articles against krysak, what the fuc are you on !!! what ever it is its dulling you brain, tisdale and the club have no say in what the papers write and through this so called bias and tiisdale blaming him for that relegation,,,,, sideline actually i've talked players to players from around that relegation year and they privately blamed relegation more or less on ak. Yet tisdale, stupidly IMO , backed him and still picked him almost exclusively for 2 seasons, TBH ive been watching playing ect ect football 4 getting on 50 years and IVE NEVER seen a professional goalkeeper CONSISTENTLY ake so many UNFORCED errors and again ive NEVER seen a club and a manager, to a fault, back such an erratic player whether it be it goalkeeper or outfield.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rather ironic that the OP thinks it disgraceful that our keeper is criticised publicly to a wide audience when he's made a career of slagging him off at every opportunity on a forum available to read anywhere on the planet.

PeteUSA

All I know is that even allowing for Stuey James journo 'skills', I feel sorry for Artur, over the way his manager made a big deal of Burys first goal to insinuate that AK cost us the game! No matter how I try, I cant interprete it any other way. Having read Tisdales comments, If I was Artur, I'd be in to see Tisdale like a flash of foul sh*t, to demand an explanation! Further to that, if I were he, I'd tell Tisdale to shove his GK contract up his ass, with a little Deep Heat added to taste! And sit the next five games out on the bench, or at home, whichever Tisdale would like. Put some other keeper between the sticks to act as fall guy!

I know I've ribbed Artur a bit in the past over certain situations where he's conceded a goal, but that thread has now long since been abandoned. I'll be honest, I know everyone thought my observations were accurate, but when you get anywhere near to the 'business end' of the season like we are, you discontinue threads that might put the player himself off. Did that really matter though, when we've just seen evidence of Tisdale, who I'm sure Artur sincerely looks up to, blames HIM for us losing at Bury?

As an aside, I thought that Coles reaction to both the yellow cards he got was appaling. After the first yellow, the referee was trying to explain to Coles over a long period of time (with a smile on his face.) why he was issuing a caution to the player; Coles repeatedly tried to walk away, and not heed the referees advice. Then within five minutes, Coles commits a blatent second yellow foul, and having backheeled the ball in a fit of temper, agrees to leave the pitch! Where the hell did we get a player with a bad ass attitude like that? We dont need a player with that mindset on the pitch!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Coles reaction to both the yellow cards he got was appaling. After the first yellow, the referee was trying to explain to Coles over a long period of time (with a smile on his face.) why he was issuing a caution to the player; Coles repeatedly tried to walk away, and not heed the referees advice. Then within five minutes, Coles commits a blatent second yellow foul, and having backheeled the ball in a fit of temper, agrees to leave the pitch! Where the hell did we get a player with a bad ass attitude like that? We dont need a player with that mindset on the pitch!
Well we've got him for another year, whether we like it or not. And I expect he'll be back in the team at Chesterfield whether we play well without him or not.

paperclip

Well we've got him for another year, whether we like it or not. And I expect he'll be back in the team at Chesterfield whether we play well without him or not.
I think you are right, however I also can't help think that if one of our youngsters had done the same then they would be nowhere near the first team for months.

PeteUSA

Rather ironic that the OP thinks it disgraceful that our keeper is criticised publicly to a wide audience when he's made a career of slagging him off at every opportunity on a forum available to read anywhere on the planet.
No Moxey, its not ironic! You or I can make our feelings known on here when we feel a keeper has dropped a *******. The difference between you and me is that you've paid an arm and a leg to sit in a primary seat in the Flybe, whereas I make do with Grecian Player commentary and highlights, providing I can be arsed to get out of bed at 7.00am to listen to John Ayres telling me how the the balls "pinging around"!

motorservices

'every keeper makes mistakes,has been the standard defense for artur for ever, sori but after ??? seasons of f up's it just doesn't work any more, its gone on ever since we've had Artur and it just ain't stopping, , and blaming his issues on a slow defense,,what absolute tosh , the defense
he was behind for our relegation from div 1 wasn't electric but it wern't slow and without him the previous season it almost took us into the play offs
with him behind it it got us relegated FACT. And significant bias and unpleasant articles against krysak, what the fuc are you on !!! what ever it is its dulling you brain, tisdale and the club have no say in what the papers write and through this so called bias and tiisdale blaming him for that relegation,,,,, sideline actually i've talked players to players from around that relegation year and they privately blamed relegation more or less on ak. Yet tisdale, stupidly IMO , backed him and still picked him almost exclusively for 2 seasons, TBH ive been watching playing ect ect football 4 getting on 50 years and IVE NEVER seen a professional goalkeeper CONSISTENTLY ake so many UNFORCED errors and again ive NEVER seen a club and a manager, to a fault, back such an erratic player whether it be it goalkeeper or outfield.

Artur has been one of the better performers this season, and lets face it you cant compare Hamer to Artur, Hamer went on to play Championship football, i think Artur is one of the best keepers in this league, the problems lie in the fact we dont SCORE GOALS so if we let one in we lose

GET OFF ARTURS BACK!!!!!!!

PeteUSA

GET OFF ARTURS BACK!!!!!!!
Exactly!! He's the most important player to us in the next five games!