• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale:- Artur to blame for our loss at Bury?

Chuckles

take it you didnt go to uddersfield then??? anyway, this is 3 years ago, Artur is a completely different player now

007 you are a complete ****,

Its people like you that keep Tisdale in his JOB!!!!!!!!!!!
Correct on both counts.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Right just to settle this.... The lack of imagination, creativity, speed call it what you will puts a great deal of pressure on our goalkeeper. He knows if he makes a mistake it's likely to cost us the game because the manager hasn't got a scooby doo in how to put a team out that creates enough chances.

Arthur has worked hard to eradicate mistakes from his game but they will still happen, they shouldn't burden him with costing the game every time.
is the right answer

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Exactly!! He's the most important player to us in the next five games!
Seconded Lads, he will be crucial and needs all the fans support, which I'm sure he will get in the final 5 games.

rp42

I trust Artur will get the biggest cheer of the afternoon on Saturday and not just because he has upset the lord and master that is Tis-Stale.

Well-known Exeweb poster
take it you didnt go to uddersfield then??? anyway, this is 3 years ago, Artur is a completely different player now

007 you are a complete ****, if we were getting smashed each week fine yes blame the keeper, FACT IS we arent and havent been smashed all season, so if the shots are going in then we have a chance to win, if we dont have a shot on target we dont, SIMPLE as that

Its people like you that keep Tisdale in his JOB!!!!!!!!!!!
what are U A COMPLETE IDiOT? goalkeepers need to stop the simple and if they get fairly beaten , then fair enuf no crits. and so were losing by the odd goal, and because arturs only making the occasional blunder then its ok. really !!!!!! Face it artur is just a consistent disaster awaiting to happen always has been and unfortunately seems always will be, the unforced errors are an undeniable part of his game, and THEY ARNT GOING AWAY. I repeat in getting on 50 years of watching playing football, ive never seen a goalkeeper make so many mistakes and still hold his position. IMO complete and utter ******** by our management.

Last edited by a moderator:

rp42

And in All my years in watching football I have not seen a manager FECK up like Tis-Stale and still keep his job so what you are spouting about Artur you may aswell be spouting about this man(tisdale) double standards or what...you really should be in the Highland Games....

Last edited by a moderator:

Well-known Exeweb poster
Right just to settle this.... The lack of imagination, creativity, speed call it what you will puts a great deal of pressure on our goalkeeper. He knows if he makes a mistake it's likely to cost us the game because the manager hasn't got a scooby doo in how to put a team out that creates enough chances.

Arthur has worked hard to eradicate mistakes from his game but they will still happen, they shouldn't burden him with costing the game every time.
mancs, but they do cost usa nd the reverse argument could be put forward for attackers, were in a tight division,when the strikers are struggling you cant have a goalkeeper that consistently lets you down.

manc grecian

mancs, but they do cost usa nd the reverse argument could be put forward for attackers, were in a tight division,when the strikers are struggling you cant have a goalkeeper that consistently lets you down.
I know they are costing us but they are costing us more than they should because we fabrication more than two shots on target in most games. The strikers are struggling because there's no service, the goalkeepers struggling because he is expected to keep teams at bay for an hour before we get into the opposition half. It's about balance. Spend two-thirds of the game deliberately defending there's more chance of your keeper/defender making a mistake.

Well-known Exeweb poster
I trust Artur will get the biggest cheer of the afternoon on Saturday and not just because he has upset the lord and master that is Tis-Stale.
All tisdale said was artur let in a soft goal and in fairness artur did, and effectively , it could very strongly be argued IE the score, it was a turning point and it cost us the game or did you see something else? the rest imo quite frankly is in your rather stupid thick head

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
cant believe this, krysiak is much improved and when he was injured Pym although he did well to step up made a couple of mistakes in his four games. I reckon krysiak will get better than we can offer him in the summer and will be off.