• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale:- Artur to blame for our loss at Bury?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
With Artur there is no doubt of his athletic ability etc and I have seen him make some impressive flying saves over the years.I feel that the main problem with him is the poor communication between him and the defence and that this is often exposed via deadball situations.He also seems to exhibit a lack of confidence in his deciding whether too come for crosses/corners which makes him appear indecisive.
Bingo!! Got it in one! Artur might well leave at the end of the season, but regretfully he hasn't done enough to make us any money for the years we've put into him. Hopefully Tisdale will have enough money left out of his leftovers to pursuade Artur to stay for an extra 20 quid a week, but I doubt it. The only alternative reasons he might stay is because I genuinely believe he (and Marta) love Exeter, and more importantly Artur continues to be fascinated by Lez's card tricks!

Last edited:

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good to see the Exeter City School for Dodgy keepers is still open for business.... :)

John Gregory on Paul Jones part in Crawley's defeat to Brentford.....

"We came here with a plan and it had 0-0 written all over it in my view, which would have been a good result for us.

"They are a hard team to play against and they are almost certainly going to be automatically promoted. We made a monumental error which has cost us.

"Obviously the mistake by Jonesy (Paul Jones) has cost us from a fairly easy header and it was game over.

Last edited: