• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This board......

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think getting promoted twice killed this forum. Honestly. It was a decent forum when we were losing to Forest Green away and Canvey Island at home. Take your point about Steve closing it down . What goes around comes around.

Can anyone remember when Deathy and Alex had a set to aftere a 0-0 at home to Forest Green? It wasn't that long ago....

Poultice

Would if I could....trouble is it's been delayed and the old one's still there.

We booted out the contractors, seems that they didn't "know the score" regarding Devon league clubs ordering new stands.

Feckers wanted paying....:D
Oh no, and it just shows how much attention we actually pay to what is going on in your tired little backwater when nobody knows that.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
ban·ter (bntr)
n.
Good-humoured, playful conversation.
v. ban·tered, ban·ter·ing, ban·ters
v.tr.
To speak to in a playful or teasing way.
v.intr.
To exchange mildly teasing remarks.
Even allowing for this being a supposedly testosterone fuelled macho footballing forum, and given the rivalries of different teams, this piston engine of exeweb is in desperate need of a service ...

Grecian Max

I've been on and off the bb since the Conference days and would agree it's a bit sh*t now - that it is mainly to do with our success. We'll always be here (it's our forum) but the Torquay and Argyle fans will only come on when we have a minor blip; witness the 11th December and more embarrassingly the Torquay 'cup final' friendly win.

Basically most of those who came to banter, can't hack it now we're the top dogs and will be for quite some time.

Last edited:

Poultice

this piston engine
Two weeks ago you didn't know where the engine was, now you know its got pistons ?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... Feckers wanted paying ...
Now that's what I call funny ...

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Banter on exeweeb is all about bullying the lower intellect of east devon. Fullstop. Fact.

Football flurishes into the banter arena during the season but should never totally and fully take over.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Two weeks ago you didn't know where the engine was, now you know its got pistons ?
Look, I picked up a Haines manual by accident having mistaken it for Dan Brown's latest. I was just trying to sound knowledgeable ... :$

LammieLammieLammie

She read the Argyle accounts mate. Piston broke.

Mackster

Banter on exeweeb is all about bullying the lower intellect of east devon. Fullstop. Fact.

Football flurishes into the banter arena during the season but should never totally and fully take over.
So does that explain why you've spent years on here waiting to see if someone of a lower intellect than you actually exists?