• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This board......

jmgull

....Is dying on it's arse.

Thread after thread....after thread, of anti porkus childish drivel - it's is just soooooo bloody boring now.

Just the same posters.......pathetically trying to score points with personal, playground insults - if it's not anti porkus, it's BTI's bizarre ramblings, which are at least i suppose a sort of (mainly lame) attempt at banter.

This place was once at best, great reading and fun to be part of, it must have been unique among football forums, sure it was often near the knuckle and not a place for the faint hearted but at least it was mainly witty banter, not too much personal stuff - the mods seem to have given up on it these days.......i'm amazed that the site owner hasn't shut it down to be honest.

I mean, does anyone really want to read 95% of the sh*t on here these days?

How about getting back to football......

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think it is pretty good fun.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
.How about getting back to football......
Duh, hello !

Closed season, last season we were unlucky not to go up into the Championship, you blew it against the mighty Stevo and the Gargs got butt f*cked by the world. When there is something to talk about, your miniscule gates next season, 25% of the Gaws income going to the Riddlers management company while the team of 16 year olds struggles to stay above your sh*te, second bottom of the whole League, we will talk about it.

LammieLammieLammie

Have to agree with JM... Rarely log on these days, and when I do it seems to be same old same old.

I only looked at this thread because I thought the title and first sentance were about the directors at TUFC. :D

Mackster

....Is dying on it's arse.

Thread after thread....after thread, of anti porkus childish drivel - it's is just soooooo bloody boring now.

Just the same posters.......pathetically trying to score points with personal, playground insults - if it's not anti porkus, it's BTI's bizarre ramblings, which are at least i suppose a sort of (mainly lame) attempt at banter.

This place was once at best, great reading and fun to be part of, it must have been unique among football forums, sure it was often near the knuckle and not a place for the faint hearted but at least it was mainly witty banter, not too much personal stuff - the mods seem to have given up on it these days.......i'm amazed that the site owner hasn't shut it down to be honest.

I mean, does anyone really want to read 95% of the sh*t on here these days?

How about getting back to football......
It was witty when City were in The Conference. We would have to fight our corner as the Gargs & Gulls would be here in their droves taking the ****. Since we've risen most have buggered off apart from Porkus.

I still enjoy a RTP/******** v SoDull & Pork tag match, much in the same way as I did 70's wrestling. Great fun, but also slightly embarassing and rather camp.

Come back Sturtz.

jmgull

Duh, hello !

Closed season, last season we were unlucky not to go up into the Championship, you blew it against the mighty Stevo and the Gargs got butt f*cked by the world. When there is something to talk about, your miniscule gates next season, 25% of the Gaws income going to the Riddlers management company while the team of 16 year olds struggles to stay above your sh*te, second bottom of the whole League, we will talk about it.
I used to read and enjoy some of your posts on the WOWS - made for some entertaining threads to be honest.

Not sure what happened to you? - you seem pretty bitter these days....shame really.

Yeah, of course it's off season....i know that's a factor.

If some on here really loathe each other, why not just ignore each other and move on or sort it out over a beer?

Just can't find too much respect for those that choose the "keyboard warrior" route.

Poultice

I'm actually quite surprised none of you Gulls have posted pictures of the developing new mega stand at Plainbore to gloat over our lack of anything of that ilk.

Trouble is you just can't be arsed can you ?

You gotta use it or you will lose it.

jmgull

It was witty when City were in The Conference. We would have to fight our corner as the Gargs & Gulls would be here in their droves taking the ****. Since we've risen most have buggered off apart from Porkus.

I still enjoy a RTP/******** v SoDull & Pork tag match, much in the same way as I did 70's wrestling. Great fun, but also slightly embarassing and rather camp.

Come back Sturtz.
Yeah agree mack......hurry up and get relegated ffs!

Them were the days......why did you bastards have to get all organised and professional on us?

Last edited:

Poultice

If some on here really loathe each other, why not just ignore each other and move on or sort it out over a beer?.
Dunno about the others but I don't loathe anybody, I just actually enjoy showing the Porkstain up for what he is, a two faced self promoting scrotal sack of a man, Sideshow Dave is hardly even worth a mention.

Ooops, sorry.

jmgull

I'm actually quite surprised none of you Gulls have posted pictures of the developing new mega stand at Plainbore to gloat over our lack of anything of that ilk.

Trouble is you just can't be arsed can you ?

You gotta use it or you will lose it.
Would if I could....trouble is it's been delayed and the old one's still there.

We booted out the contractors, seems that they didn't "know the score" regarding Devon league clubs ordering new stands.

Feckers wanted paying....:D