• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Serious Torquay Thread

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wonder what Sutton’s gate is in ‘normal’ times?
Less than 2k in a regular season when not challenging for promotion....I expect them to average 3 to 3.5k next season in Div 2

Grecian2K

So SUFC are to replace SUFC. Quite the symmetry!

malcolms

Long troll from Sutton Station and not the easiest parking...Tiny car park behind the Grandstand...

Grecian2K

Long troll from Sutton
Does he post on their website? I wonder if he'll join EW too..he'd love it here!

malcolms

Does he post on their website? I wonder if he'll join EW too..he'd love it here!
Nah...Probably get Tim Vine though

Spoonz Red E

Long troll from Sutton Station and not the easiest parking...Tiny car park behind the Grandstand...
Is West Sutton station operating?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
There is a station next to the ground but the service is neither too frequent nor too reliable. And there's miles and miles of residential streets nearby but I assume they will be pretty strict on non-residents parking there. All in all, it's not going to be the most exciting place to visit for an away game but it's still good to see a club with decent historical pedigree get their chance in the league.

Grecian2K

Nah...Probably get Tim Vine though
Oh please let him co-commentate when we play them!

malcolms

Is West Sutton station operating?
Yes, but its Blackfriars out of London..not the easiest. Can get there via Wimbledon.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, but its Blackfriars out of London..not the easiest. Can get there via Wimbledon.
If you're coming into Paddington, you could get the Bakerloo to the Elephant and Castle and change there for a direct train to West Sutton.