• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Scum in our stands

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
I should be so lucky. I'm married with two kids!!!
LOL!!! Futbal is sh*te these days. GH, so it just maybe time to get your head down!

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
LOL!!! Futbal is sh*te these days. GH, so it just maybe time to get your head down!
Like I said, I'm married with two kids.............

Reggie T42

Reggie get back to K Block in the Flybe mate.....There is a better class of individual in that area of the ground..;)....Too many feeble minded fans in the BB..:D......I hear the landlord of a sh*t pub in Bury made you take off your cap in case you caused aggro & they could identify you easily on CCTV..LOL...What is this daft country coming to..!!!
Cheers Olds'two fat ladies'! When asked to remove it for said reason, I advised said landlord that due to my problem I had to keep it on for medical reasons, ie to keep the sun off! Unfortunately it was gray(!), murky and ******* down outside at the time (well it is near Manchester). Do you know mate, the landlord actually sniggered, made my day...fekk else did!

Could see no evidence of Artrur's injury. All we could see was Lenny warming up well up before the half time whistle.

A Slacker

Artur was noticably limping at HT. Lenny was warming up very early on as Mel G had clearly picked up that there was a problem. It is right to highlight the GK issue but shouldn't we also be focussing on the inability of our forwards (or midfielders) to put the ball in the net?

Reggie T42

Artur was noticably limping at HT. Lenny was warming up very early on as Mel G had clearly picked up that there was a problem. It is right to highlight the GK issue but shouldn't we also be focussing on the inability of our forwards (or midfielders) to put the ball in the net?
Oakley (combining with Artur) scored a cracker at Bury last week!

milts

Very true. Trouble is though if the defence do there jobs 100% properly the minimum we'd get is a point.

Reggie T42

Oakley (with the help of Artur) scored a cracker at Bury last week! Oops, double post..I blame Blackberry!

Last edited:
Artur cleary has confidence issues, he needs a supportive crowd behind him, surely it can't be too much effort to cheer on your own players?

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just to put the Artur - Pidge debate to bed once and for all. AK is a 3* Lenny is 2.5* on Football Manager 2011.