• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Scum in our stands

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Let's get a bit of perspective here. It was about 20 pikeys all about 14 years of age. They are there to impress their little girlfriends who go with them. They are seeking a reaction and boy did they get one. Rather than shouting abuse at them and calling them retards maybe it would have been better to use it to get behind the team.

There isn't much difference between what those muppets did and cheering ironically when someone gets something right or a sh*t player goes off and that happens all the time.

Anyway we are far too skint to pick and choose our fans so be careful before you ask them not to come back. It strikes me that too many don't have the balls for a dog fight.

ZMB - we do start chants in support of our players. we started plenty but every other c*nt is too lazy too actually join in! the only time there was any sort of atmosphere yesterday was when our fans was squabbling! And to be fair, Krysiak shouldn't have even been on the pitch after his mistake on tuesday. He ran away from the ball for the first goal, giving Rhodes the simplest of finish. The second goal he was at fault for too. At the end of the day we've all got opinions, we're allowed them. We have however got to face that both of our keepers are not very good. Both fail to communicate with their defence and both flap in the air.
So are you one of the 'loyal supporters' who abuses our keeper?

Willy Nilly

My favourites were the two numnuts that rocked up in their Man United shirts - late because they were busy watching their beloved Premiersh*t - and then left 10 minutes before the end.

Thanks for the money but, Jesus, with fans like that...

Grecian_Jay

My favourites were the two numnuts that rocked up in their Man United shirts - late because they were busy watching their beloved Premiersh*t - and then left 10 minutes before the end.

Thanks for the money but, Jesus, with fans like that...
Every club in lower leagues have them. I don't get people's obsession with people leaving early.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Every club in lower leagues have them. I don't get people's obsession with people leaving early.
sign of a true c*nt. not surprised you "don't get it".

Poultice

sign of two true c*nts, me and sayers will leave whenever we feel like it.
Amended for factuals.

Grecian_Jay

sign of a true c*nt. not surprised you "don't get it".
Says brains. Your vocabulary is severely lacking isn't it oil boy.

Grecian Max

Bit harsh there 'a true c*nt'?!

I stayed, because Im hardcore and awesome, however I couldn't blame people leaving at 3/4-0 down. We are sh*t, there are a lot of passionate fans who didn't want to see more embaressment, fair enough I say.

Don't slag off what is now just the hardcore - they were all 'true' city there yesterday.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
I'm slightly bothered that I find myself drifting into conversation with fellow supporters around me on the BB from time to time instead of watching the match throughout. I missed their 4th goal because of that. What is happening? I am also a little embarrassed about losing my rag with one or two of the ball boys down in the BB/Flybe corner who couldn't have given a t*ss about getting the ball back to the Udds keeper when we were 2-0 down but pushing to make it 2-1 at the time. Lads, the clue is in your title. I am sorry though for calling you a "lazy little f*cker" at the top of my voice which did draw scrutiny from one or two of the stewards (I definitely saw one of the stewards snigger!).

rustle

So you are encouraging us to start chants against our players? Why don't you start chants in support of our players. Encouraging them is going to do a lot more than running them down. Your logic is seriously flawed.
Spot on. Human nature, no matter how professional players try to be, is to respond better to support than hostility.