• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Scum in our stands

Lister

... but my section of fans are the ONLY people in the whole BB but a few odd ones who actually try to get some atmosphere...
That's where you are wrong, but don't let that stop you from thinking you are in the right. *****.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Amended for factuals.
So you stayed right to the bitter end then, Poultipoos, and still found it in yourself to applaud your "heros" off the pitch......

Even despite the humiliation of a home defeat against the hapless (and UNREMUNIATED!!!) team at the foot of the entire league.

I can only doff my cap at your blind, unflinching loyalty.

bigtrees

I'm slightly bothered that I find myself drifting into conversation with fellow supporters around me on the BB from time to time instead of watching the match throughout. I missed their 4th goal because of that. What is happening? I am also a little embarrassed about losing my rag with one or two of the ball boys down in the BB/Flybe corner who couldn't have given a t*ss about getting the ball back to the Udds keeper when we were 2-0 down but pushing to make it 2-1 at the time. Lads, the clue is in your title. I am sorry though for calling you a "lazy little f*cker" at the top of my voice which did draw scrutiny from one or two of the stewards (I definitely saw one of the stewards snigger!).
I think you'll find the ball boys are instructed NOT to enter the field of play. Therefore if the ball is only a few feet away (but on the pitch) they can not return it to the keeper. Blame the rules not the kids.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
I think you'll find the ball boys are instructed NOT to enter the field of play. Therefore if the ball is only a few feet away (but on the pitch) they can not return it to the keeper. Blame the rules not the kids.
Ludicrous!! If is good enough for Tisdale, it's good enough for the ball boys. Give me strength.

Grecian Max

If you think shouting and swearing at 9 year olds makes you a big man, good for you.

So many f*cking retards in SJP every other week, it's unreal.

Poultice

So you stayed right to the bitter end then, Poultipoos, and still found it in yourself to applaud your "heros" off the pitch......

Even despite the humiliation of a home defeat against the hapless (and UNREMUNIATED!!!) team at the foot of the entire league.

I can only doff my cap at your blind, unflinching loyalty.
In costs me big time to sneak out when City are within range Geeky, Mackster held up our end for this one solo.