• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Pitch

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would be grateful if someone could explain to / remind me what kind of pitch is being laid and any other relevant information.
Somehow I've missed the details ...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would be grateful if someone could explain to / remind me what kind of pitch is being laid and any other relevant information.
Somehow I've missed the details ...
It's a horse hair pitch.

True story.

Red Devon

It's a horse hair pitch.

True story.
Artificial horse hair.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Artificial horse hair.
Real artificial horse hair? :)

IndoMike

It's a horse hair pitch.

True story.
What about all the talk about drainage problems? Literally horse hair? What does that do?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
T
What about all the talk about drainage problems? Literally horse hair? What does that do?
Tickles the ball & keeps horses warm !

Red Devon

They’re no-problems with the drains, Chaz explained everything in one of the earlier videos this week.

It means we get to go on manes drainage.

IndoMike

Tickles the ball & keeps horses warm !
Although one or two City players have been compared with cart-horses or donkeys I am still struggling to see any relationship between a pitch and horse - hair. Is cruelty to animals involved?

IndoMike

They’re no-problems with the drains, Chaz explained everything in one of the earlier videos this week.
You mean for years people were talking about drainage problems and now suddenly there is no problem with the drainage? Weird