The Pitch

SEA Grecian

I know we had a relatively dry Autumn but the pitch hasn’t looked as good in mid December as it does this year for a long, long time (y)
Totally agree. On Saturday I did find myself bemoaning the fact the pitch wasn't quite as immaculate as had been and then had to remind myself of the absolute state it's been at this time of year in recent seasons.

Grecian in Guzz

I know we had a relatively dry Autumn but the pitch hasn’t looked as good in mid December as it does this year for a long, long time (y)
Except for the area in the shadow of the IP Office / Doble Stand which Chas pointed out in his interview.
PS Any chance a Grecian getting COVID boosted at that ground 40 mileish W of the fairer City of Exeter can bring back their grass growing lights to SJP ?

andrew p long

Well-known Exeweb poster
Except for the area in the shadow of the IP Office / Doble Stand which Chas pointed out in his interview.
PS Any chance a Grecian getting COVID boosted at that ground 40 mileish W of the fairer City of Exeter can bring back their grass growing lights to SJP ?
for that sort of escapade we might benefit from the assistance of some Colchester fans....;)