• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The "Good News Only" Thread

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
My house selling within 5 days of being on the market, and for full asking price.
Mine's been on the market 4 days now and I'm sure you've got me well beaten (y)

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Twin pack of Jaffa Cakes only a quid in the Co-oP.

The first pack has gone 😁😎
It begs the question of how much ECFC spends on laying on plates of Jaffa Cakes in the home dressing room on matchdays ? After all, seeing as "We own our Club", then shirley "we have the right to be told" ! 😎

DB9

Cadburys bringing back most of their chocolate production to their factory in Bournville in the West Midlands. 👍

Oldsmobile-88

My good lady sold a Jacket I never wore on a site(Vinted)that appears to be full of women & the odd male buying & selling clothes..
What woman has not got 10x the clothes they really need😁

Not knocking it though,£80 in my bin.😎

Hopefully she can also sell my gold coloured Belstaff that was not a veteran of motor biking but a veteran of many away games..Not fussed if that one is not sold due to sentimental reasons.

Reactions: DB9

Oldsmobile-88

Hopefully she can also sell my gold coloured Belstaff that was not a veteran of motor biking but a veteran of many away games..Not fussed if that one is not sold due to sentimental reasons.
That one has been sold as well for £80.Just posted it to a fella in Wallsend.

Glad someone else is getting use from it.I have not worn it for around 4 years.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently the parachute used on the NASA probe that successfully landed on Mars today was made in Tiverton!

Rosencrantz

Apparently the parachute used on the NASA probe that successfully landed on Mars today was made in Tiverton!
I'm guessing it must be Heathcoat Fabrics. They've been making parachute material for a long time I think.

Rosencrantz

I'm guessing it must be Heathcoat Fabrics. They've been making parachute material for a long time I think.
Thought so...

https://www.heathcoat.co.uk/market-sectors/parachute/

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
As they needed an unforgiving barren wasteland with the chance of encountering alien lifeforms to test it, I presume they used Home Park.

IndoMike