• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The "Good News Only" Thread

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I suggest Phil stays away from reading the papers.
He's got some TV to catch up with first :D

DB9

IMG-20210322-WA0000.jpg

This is the cover of my daughters book, If you read the lockdown thread you'll know her story and how she came to writing this. Today she finally got the illustrations and hopefully it will be published very soon, I never knew how long this process takes. She deserves this, she is a great mother and has had to do a lot of things on her own and to me this is good news and i am very, very proud of her.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
View attachment 5661

This is the cover of my daughters book, If you read the lockdown thread you'll know her story and how she came to writing this. Today she finally got the illustrations and hopefully it will be published very soon, I never knew how long this process takes. She deserves this, she is a great mother and has had to do a lot of things on her own and to me this is good news and i am very, very proud of her.
Lovely story DB, and many congratulations to her. From bad can come good and anyone can achieve anything if they put their mind to it.

DB9

Lovely story DB, and many congratulations to her. From bad can come good and anyone can achieve anything if they put their mind to it.
Thanks RP, I'm just waiting now to see it on the shelves for sale, Good news too, She's already got another book in progress.

LOG

Top stuff, DB (y)

DB9

Top stuff, DB (y)
Thank you Log. (y)

DB9

Good news, if you're waiting for something from a sweatshop in China, They've freed the Evergreen ship in the Suez Canal.

Alistair20000

Hair cut completed at 9:20 (y) Bliss

Colesman Ballz

Hair cut completed at 9:20 (y) Bliss
Did you keep a souvenir lock as a lasting tribute to Alistair Yeti 2021 ? :unsure:

Alistair20000

Did you keep a souvenir lock as a lasting tribute to Alistair Yeti 2021 ? :unsure:
Drat. No. :(