• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The "Good News Only" Thread

dontpassback

I painted a very large fence !

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A glorious sunny day,getting my tan topped up whilst jet washing the patio.
Felt really content after doing that task.

Oldsmobile-88

Ivor Doble is 95 today..Happy Birthday sir.

I do not know him personally but he was always a friendly man to chat to in his jewellers shops.

Has he still got his Merc convertible?
He has had it for years.

IndoMike

I painted a very large fence !
Water colours or oils?

manc grecian

Couple of weeks ago it was my daughter's 12th birthday. Somebody Mrs Manc works with ordered her one of those big boxes of sweets to be delivered to our house. Sadly she didn't know that my daughter isn't really keen on sweets...so I ate them all.

DB9

Today is the end of my second week helping out with a local foodbank, Just 2/3 days per week for a couple of hours delivering to people who are self isolating or with people in their households who have medical conditions. They are mainly younger people who have children with quite serious conditions or themselves have something that makes them at risk. Most can't work either and they have nothing and i mean nothing, Forget the headlines of people screwing the system, The ones i have delivered food to are genuine, What they get in benefits do not cover everything. It's certainly an eye opener, The people who run these foodbanks are volunteers, Mainly church run and never judge.

DB9

Today is the end of my second week helping out with a local foodbank, Just 2/3 days per week for a couple of hours delivering to people who are self isolating or with people in their households who have medical conditions. They are mainly younger people who have children with quite serious conditions or themselves have something that makes them at risk. Most can't work either and they have nothing and i mean nothing, Forget the headlines of people screwing the system, The ones i have delivered food to are genuine, What they get in benefits do not cover everything. It's certainly an eye opener, The people who run these foodbanks are volunteers, Mainly church run and never judge.
Forgot to say, If and only if you can please donate something to your local foodbank, It really does make a difference

Oldsmobile-88

Got this email
"You have been awarded $750,000 USD from the United Nations CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Relief Funds, Contact us for more information.

Regards

Sisca Fajriani"

Happy days..😁😁😎😎 What shall I spend it on ?

The ****s & scammers have not died from the virus yet...Karma beckons,hopefully.

DB9

Got this email
"You have been awarded $750,000 USD from the United Nations CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Relief Funds, Contact us for more information.

Regards

Sisca Fajriani"

The ****s & scammers have not died from the virus yet...Karma beckons,hopefully.
Get yourself that classic car you've always wanted Olds, I'm sure when you send off your bank details to them they'll put that money into your account!!

iscalad

Got this email

Regards

Sisca Fajriani"

Fund Exeweb for a few years