• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Drinkers and the Thinkers.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Where is the New Inn?!
On the corner.

Antony Moxey

Where the Old Inn used to be.
It was always the New Inn AFAIK - this current one's the second one I believe and has just had a pretty major refurbishment (and now looks like a chain hotel reception inside).

Where is the New Inn?!
It's at Alphington mate.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
It was always the New Inn AFAIK - this current one's the second one I believe and has just had a pretty major refurbishment (and now looks like a chain hotel reception inside).
Thankyou, collect the "Whoosh" on your way out!

Red the Paper

Banned
It's at Alphington mate.
My local back in the day. Landlord John I recall, probably now long gone. 2 fruit machines, plenty of old regulars waiting to die. No wonder the City players are at home in there

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Well, offline I've had my opinion revised. Anyone have spare copies of Christian Roberts autobiography that we can lend our players?

LOG

Did you phone The New Inn and pretend to be Perryman? :)

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
i just phoned the pub and can confirm the whole first team squad went there straight after training for a leo sayer and are all going coco's tonight for monday night madness...

Its well know a few of the City lads like a beer or 2 , its the same at every club up and down the country - when your bottom of the league and cant score a goal though it winds people up.

DJH2005

i just phoned the pub and can confirm the whole first team squad went there straight after training for a leo sayer and are all going coco's tonight for monday night madness...

Its well know a few of the City lads like a beer or 2 , its the same at every club up and down the country - when your bottom of the league and cant score a goal though it winds people up.
If this is actually on the money, then I really do fear for our season, and I will have to reconsider my current 'it's too soon to panic' stance.

I'd sooner just play the kids IF we're already in self destruct mode. Bennett should be playing anyway, instead of Coles, and you might as well blood the rest if the 'PROS' are treating us like this.

Gutted.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
If this is actually on the money, then I really do fear for our season ...
I somewhat suspect it isn't. [Awaiting further 'proof'] ...