• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Auto(s) Charge

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
It will be interesting to see if today Barrow can continue the form they showed against FGR. If they do then they might not be quite the push over we had been expecting.
Presumably we cannot play Zanzala in that game ?
I'll be checking their result today and I never underestimate the so called poor teams but I don't fear they have suddenly become a much better team.

They only had 35% of the play against FGR.
Only had 4 shots on target (4 goals scored).
3 of them were from set pieces.
FGR's defence were shocking.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It will be interesting to see if today Barrow can continue the form they showed against FGR. If they do then they might not be quite the push over we had been expecting.
Presumably we cannot play Zanzala in that game ?
Alternatively if they do win their next couple they could be safe by the time we play them and mentally on the beach.

Banksy

Alternatively if they do win their next couple they could be safe by the time we play them and mentally on the beach.
Or have no worries and be free to express themselves.Two ways of looking at it.And their players will be playing for contracts.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be checking their result today and I never underestimate the so called poor teams but I don't fear they have suddenly become a much better team.

They only had 35% of the play against FGR.
Only had 4 shots on target (4 goals scored).
3 of them were from set pieces.
FGR's defence were shocking.
A winning formula. Poor teams often win matches, especially around now.

This season however we have stopped losing in "games we should win". Discipline and concentration, allied to more steel. Matt Taylor has developed as a manager and the team are more determined and organised in recent months, and it shows.

So I pay no mind to possession or shots on target stats. A tame effort that trickles to the keeper is a shot on target, a thunderbolt that hits the bar and bounces on the line isn't.

And I worry more about the Barrow and Rochdale games than Tranmere and Northampton. I hope we treat these as if we were playing Lincoln away.

Red Monster

And I worry more about the Barrow and Rochdale games than Tranmere and Northampton. I hope we treat these as if we were playing Lincoln away.
Let’s not get carried away by one win and three defeats in Phil Brown‘s
four games in charge ,let’s see how they get on at Salford.
After all they played FGR not us .
They won’t cope with us.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The EFL have updated their permutations, we still don't get a mention!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Cowshed Grecian

1411 tickets sold for Northampton away. Impressive that

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don’t care if I ever see Wembley stadium ever again !!!!!
Until we get into the League 1 playoffs next season.

Phil Sayers

I can potentially see a scenario whereby a point on the final day wins us the title and a point on the final day wins Vale the autos. Would be fully up for recreating the infamous 1980s game between West Germany and Austria! ;)