• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

AmberRed

So far "Agent" Andy has provided absolutely no information whatsoever, but clever use of the word "Agent", Andy : got some people believing you really are in the know. Two months of thread and nothing at all from you of any note. 🙄
But if you look through some of the other threads he has!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think Trampus has a point, we've just had a record year for spending, in the last half decade the club has made millions from player sales and we do have a budget, we've just almost won League Two and now we're playing fairly big team such as Plymouth, Derby, Peterborough, Portsmouth, Sheffield Wednesday and we have lost good players and signed absolutely no one. Our games have got harder, the squad has got weaker. It's not good enough.
What good players from last year squad have we lost? Dawson yes but he was always going, you don't think any of the other loan players other than that Atangana! The window doesn't close untll end of August and I am sure that the club are trying everything to bring that extra quality in have faith
P.S. Well done for succumbing to Trampus's trolling

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
So far "Agent" Andy has provided absolutely no information whatsoever, but clever use of the word "Agent", Andy : got some people believing you really are in the know. Two months of thread and nothing at all from you of any note. 🙄
Get a grip Mike , Andy is known in the secret circles as 0013 and usually gets it right especially on the word search front. He’s particularly good at scrabble too. Expect Lamaj Namkcalb to arrive soon.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Expect Lamaj Namkcalb to arrive soon.
5,8? My money's on Peter Arizonan.

burtiew

Bruno Gonzalez or Adama Diakhaby?? I just wanted to play too!!!

Agent Andy

Just a little fun on this boring thread with so much happening 😂😂

IndoMike

No I’m not in the know at all , I no nothing , just rumours and chat , don’t get your knickers in a twist it’s only football chat 😂😂😂
Don't react so seriously, Andy. I just find it amusing that people are desperate to believe any stories about incoming transfers, even the ones that are so vague that sooner or later even by coincidence you might be right one time.
But please carry on : I hear we're gonna sign an outfield player whose name has the letter E who plays for a Northern club..😉😉. I bet you know who I mean..

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just a little fun on this boring thread with so much happening 😂😂
This thread was even joked about on the NTT20 EFL podcast about how it's had over 2000 posts and no signings...

It was good publicity for Exeweb I suppose.

IndoMike

But if you look through some of the other threads he has!
Enlighten me...

iscalad

Enlighten me...
Haven't enough time left in my life......:sneaky: