• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I congratulate Exeweb. Even a thread about nothing attracts 220 pages of posts. Imagine if there was a thread about the rare Borneo 3-legged venomous spider - could go viral.
It wouldn't go on that long.

If all square after 3 legs it's extra time and penalties.

Colesman Ballz

It would be an honour to sign him.
Get your coat ! 😎

andrew p long

It would be an honour to sign him.
Can't happen. Its subsequently been rigged.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
So what do we think of him , if it is him 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
At 6ft 6" he definitely ticks Pete's height requirement. He also has pedigree and is a really good age. Certainly one that was worth the wait if this comes off. I'll believe it when I see it.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
We're all excited over agent Andy's word puzzle, but I hasten to point out that Honor Blackman also fits, and I know which one is most likely. 🤷🏻‍♂️

DJG.ECFC

Unreal signing if it is Jamal Blackman. Not gunna hold my breath tho 😂

Last edited:

sign of the chimes

Apologies if raised elsewhere but this specific 'Summer Transfers' thread was mentioned on the NTT20 podcast earlier.

They've predicted you in mid-table. Exeter start getting talked about around 36.30 in the link for those with Spotify.

DJG.ECFC

Apologies if raised elsewhere but this specific 'Summer Transfers' thread was mentioned on the NTT20 podcast earlier.

They've predicted you in mid-table. Exeter start getting talked about around 36.30 in the link for those with Spotify.
Just had a listen, nice to hear a neutral talking more sense about us than most of our own pessimistic fans 😂

Banksy

We're all excited over agent Andy's word puzzle, but I hasten to point out that Honor Blackman also fits, and I know which one is most likely. 🤷🏻‍♂️
So does David (Davy) Crockett but he was last seen at the Alamo.I hope our League One experience isn’t similar.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Unreal signing if it is Jamal Blackman. Not gunna hold my breath tho 😂
I see Twitter is taking this suggestion seriously :)