• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
With the SM boys up at the Cliff Hill today, (a.k.a. the Cat and fiddle), and putting 2 and 2 together and getting 453 I am hopeful that there will be some action today, then again.........

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Heard a whisper that the Bass deal has fallen through. How true that is I don’t know!!
Well if all the whispers are true that's Bass, O'leary, and Bishop all fallen through! Scott Brown for Lincoln away it is then.

Cowshed Grecian

Well if all the whispers are true that's Bass, O'leary, and Bishop all fallen through! Scott Brown for Lincoln away it is then.
Whats wrong with Harry?...Get the boy in the nets! hes been around the first team since he was 15

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
With the SM boys up at the Cliff Hill today, (a.k.a. the Cat and fiddle), and putting 2 and 2 together and getting 453 I am hopeful that there will be some action today, then again.........
They've just posted on twitter a picture of the new foundations for the rebuild. I think they're there most days tbh.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't be unhappy with Brown tbh.

scottus86

Whats wrong with Harry?...Get the boy in the nets! hes been around the first team since he was 15
I agree, if we have no one in by Saturday, he will only benefit from being given a chance, show him and others our belief in him.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Get a grip Mike , Andy is known in the secret circles as 0013 and usually gets it right especially on the word search front. He’s particularly good at scrabble too. Expect Lamaj Namkcalb to arrive soon.
He's hiding behind the bushes at the C & F right now

Grecian Max

On the one hand, I wasn’t happy with the Bass signing so it might be a blessing in disguise… however real questions need to be asked as to what’s going on behind the scenes. Every deal is falling through, we know the standard excuses but this is unprecedented stuff.

IndoMike

It's Eeh Bah Gum isn't it!
Keep it on the down- low .

Agent Andy

Yep I’m in the bushes , nothing to report yet apart from someone having his medical 👏👏