• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jokull isn’t League 1 standard.

Bass😬

rifraf

According to our Pompey friend who posts on here, Bass played for a large part of their season where they made the L1 play offs and 'hardly put a foot wrong' so I wouldn't write him off just yet before seeing him play.
Wikipedia says he played 3 games - one of those league Cup

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wikipedia says he played 3 games - one of those league Cup
D6CCA350-EA2A-4AC4-97EF-C776B58C5D9C.jpeg

I think this is the season Snoop is referring to. 15 L1 games and 10 cup.

IndoMike

Just to get this right ........ the latest rumour is we're holding back to sign a goalkeeper from a team in our own league where he's rated 4th best, and whose last 4 loans have been Salisbury, Torquay, Southend (relegated) and some games for Bradford City?

Somebody wake me up plse.
But playing for those teams he would have gotten a lot of practice.

IndoMike

Bass clearly prefers coastal towns like Torquay, Portsmouth and Sarfend. He'll be like a fish out of water at City. I suggest the PR team take a photo and then throw him back in.

rifraf

But playing for those teams he would have gotten a lot of practice.
If this guy ends up coming here (and this is not one giant whooooooosh) then I need to give him the benefit of the doubt and let his work do the talking and for me to shut up.

Hopefully Lee has been told the goalkeeping jersey is up for contention, if not and he has any ambition, he'll be away soon I fear.

Jury's out.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Agent Andy

Alex bass signing.
Oh dear
If this guy ends up coming here (and this is not one giant whooooooosh) then I need to give him the benefit of the doubt and let his work do the talking and for me to shut up.

Hopefully Lee has been told the goalkeeping jersey is up for contention, if not and he has any ambition, he'll be away soon I fear.

Jury's out.
n

Banksy

Very honest interview from Matt , in his own words we’re ‘ bottom of the food chain and pecking order ‘ for signing players.Sounds very upbeat and positive for the coming season though as you’d hope.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese