• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

sign of the chimes

Smells fishy that one. All at sea on crosses
His issue is playing out from the back. He's been trying to adapt since the Cowleys took over but looks like a fish out of water/is floundering.

duchyred

His issue is playing out from the back. He's been trying to adapt since the Cowleys took over but looks like a fish out of water/is floundering.
all over the plaice by the sound of it!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Quick, close the thread! 🤣

Grecian Ed

Oh my cod.

iscalad

Oh Matt, please please sign someone soon to save us from all the drivel on this thread.

Can we start a new summer transfer thread. This one is broken

fred binneys head

If there’s nothing to entertain us, we entertain ourselves, it’s a sign of a vibrant forum.

Any new signings will have their own thread immediately, so this thread was never going to be one that broke stories for the first time.

I find puns just as interesting and valuable as intheknow telling us that the niece of someone at his local pub heard from her next door neighbour’s dog-sitter that the reserve left back at Solihull Moors was seen at Pinhoe Sainsburys two months ago. And I don’t think puns are evidence of Priti bad bullying either.

Each to their own though.

STURTZ

Pinhoe Services? Could have been on his way to Plymouth.

contrabombarde

Quite right Fred, I like the cut of your jib...back to the thread, I'm feeling a bit "nauti" but I hope that she will stay for the whole sea-son and seas the day, in any case I suppose she will sink or swim.

I'll get me wet suit.

Spoonz Red E

If there’s nothing to entertain us, we entertain ourselves, it’s a sign of a vibrant forum.

Any new signings will have their own thread immediately, so this thread was never going to be one that broke stories for the first time.

I find puns just as interesting and valuable as intheknow telling us that the niece of someone at his local pub heard from her next door neighbour’s dog-sitter that the reserve left back at Solihull Moors was seen at Pinhoe Sainsburys two months ago. And I don’t think puns are evidence of Priti bad bullying either.

Each to their own though.
Each to ther own indeed.

Bad puns will make you cringe but the good ones, the diamonds, are for ever.

And these are surely bassy.