• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread 2023

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another conversation will be who does the Wednesday manager make the scapegoat for last nights 4 goal thrashing?

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I suspect it won't matter as he won't be in a job for much longer

Colesman Ballz

I suspect it won't matter as he won't be in a job for much longer
Which would highlight just how crazy the world of football is. Your team gets 96 points setting a new record total for a team missing out on promotion and you get the sack for being a failure, give me strength ! :rolleyes:

manc grecian

Which would highlight just how crazy the world of football is. Your team gets 96 points setting a new record total for a team missing out on promotion and you get the sack for being a failure, give me strength ! :rolleyes:
Not having that. They choked massively and have choked again in the playoffs

Colesman Ballz

Double post !

Colesman Ballz

Not having that. They choked massively and have choked again in the playoffs
You really think, that if preseason you were to offer the owner of any club 96 pts, a total that in most cases would see you as Champlons of whatever league you play in they would not be happy ? You sound like an over-entitled Owls fan, ""Twit Twoo" ! :cool:

Antony Moxey

You really think, that if preseason you were to offer the owner of any club 96 pts, a total that in most cases would see you as Champlons of whatever league you play in they would not be happy ? You sound like an over-entitled Owls fan, ""Twit Twoo" ! :cool:
They wouldn’t be happy if the result of that was a 4-0 tonking in the first leg of the play-offs. To get that many points and perform like that in the post-season IS a massive failure.

iscalad

They wouldn’t be happy if the result of that was a 4-0 tonking in the first leg of the play-offs. To get that many points and perform like that in the post-season IS a massive failure.
At least we waited until we got to Wembley🙄

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wednesday remind me of when Huddersfield were managed by Lee Clark. Amazing budget, big club and they choked a few times iirc.

Grecianpasty

Wednesday remind me of when Huddersfield were managed by Lee Clark. Amazing budget, big club and they choked a few times iirc.
Wednesday have had a huge decline in the last 3 months. To the point where I can't see how Moore will be able to keep his job come the end of the season. Which in itself is astonishing considering he was lined up for the West Brom job back in February.