• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread 2023

TotnesGrecian

Jack Stacey's contract runs out at Bournemouth this summer 👀

Grecianman135

Would love him back but no way could afford ... he'll probably go to Bristol city if he likes the area enough...only ones localish who could afford him.

Bridgy 81

Good knowledge.
Regrettably though I wouldn’t imagine Jack, who’s played almost 100 matches for Bournemouth in the Premier League and the Championship (including Cups) over the past 4 seasons, would be looking to move to a League One club.
Albeit one who finished comfortably mid-table there this season 🙂

Corey

Back to Luton for Jack Stacey would be my guess

dontpassback

Christy Pym back to posh after Mansfield loan ends,that will be an interesting conversation

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
GC in tune with those of us on here who said we will need 8-12 new signings. Gary says 8-11.

Colesman Ballz

Christy Pym back to posh after Mansfield loan ends,that will be an interesting conversation
Probably short and not very sweet !

fred binneys head

Interesting to read Gary saying that he’s still looking for a top keeper so Harry Lee can go out on loan again next season.

Pete Martin (CTID)

It was interesting to hear last evening that three of the Posh's side were recruited from Barnet. I thought they all put in an immense performance against Wednesday. It does rather highlight the value of astute and clever scouting and recruitment.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was interesting to hear last evening that three of the Posh's side were recruited from Barnet. I thought they all put in an immense performance against Wednesday. It does rather highlight the value of astute and clever scouting and recruitment.
Yeah it’s something Peterborough have always done well. I’d definitely be keen for us to take a look at options from the national league or the level below.