• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Starting eleven for next season

If we're going to play with a back four they are our only two options. MT has already said he won't play sparkes at LB.

As others have said though, it may appear that MT may go with wing backs, as opposed to a back four.
Well we are in trouble then, if that happens.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
MT has been pretty specific in saying we've changed formation, I'm sure he said this at some point. It'll be 3 at the back with wingbacks.

Grecianpasty

Well we are in trouble then, if that happens.
We are in trouble if Rowe or Grounds play LB?

We are in trouble if Rowe or Grounds play LB?
Rowes a rookie with no league experience, Grounds is supposively a dangerous liability, if you listen to the Brum, Bolton and Swindon Fans from the last couple of years…unless he’s suddenly going to improve at nearly 34

Albumen

Rowes a rookie with no league experience, Grounds is supposively a dangerous liability, if you listen to the Brum, Bolton and Swindon Fans from the last couple of years…unless he’s suddenly going to improve at nearly 34
I don’t buy this. There’s no way a 33 year old who has the experience he has had is gonna be a liability. Not in a solid set-up. Hopefully I’m not proved wrong… but I don’t think it’s time to panic just yet.

Listen I’ll get criticised for being negative here, but I’m being real…type his name into Twitter and you’ll see exactly what the fans think of his performances in recent years…yes yes we’ll give him a chance…but I’m just hoping he was brought in more for behind the scenes.

Edna Clouds

Rowe - so was Key this time last year. I'm imagining Ground is more likely to play in the back three if he plays. Give Rowe and Coley and any of our own kids some games before you judge them.

Corey

Listen I’ll get criticised for being negative here, but I’m being real…type his name into Twitter and you’ll see exactly what the fans think of his performances in recent years…yes yes we’ll give him a chance…but I’m just hoping he was brought in more for behind the scenes.
Twitter of course a reliable source of overall fan opinion 😆

Boyo

There are plenty of Bradford fans who slated Nicky Law and Notts County fans who didn’t like Matt Gill, and plenty of Exeter fans who thought Ryan Harley was rubbish.

Personally, I’ll judge them after a few games.

We shall see won’t we. I do hope you’re right.