• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Seeing a band multiple times

stuay

Never seen the same band more than once on the same tour, seen a few at like festivals and on the own tour few months before/after. However i have seen jimmy eat world twice in 1 day (beat that). They did 2 sets at Reading 07, half way up the mainstage and headlining one of the smaller stages (lock-up stage). Their mainstage set was like your typical festival set with the singles and classics, etc and their headline set was just like a mix of everything, they did the odd song at both sets but still pretty good.

This mainstage/lock up stage double set thing has been happening since Reading 06, but I have no idea why though.

Last edited:

Giant Midget

I love Chas and Dave me

journeyman

Never seen the same band more than once on the same tour, seen a few at like festivals and on the own tour few months before/after. However i have seen jimmy eat world twice in 1 day (beat that). They did 2 sets at Reading 07, half way up the mainstage and headlining one of the smaller stages (lock-up stage). Their mainstage set was like your typical festival set with the singles and classics, etc and their headline set was just like a mix of everything, they did the odd song at both sets but still pretty good.

This mainstage/lock up stage double set thing has been happening since Reading 06, but I have no idea why though.

JEW @ Reading = 1 gig ;)

Where you at in Southampton mate?

stuay

JEW @ Reading = 1 gig ;)

Where you at in Southampton mate?
Haha, depends which way you look at it. I'm callin it 2 though just for bragging rights to hardcore JEW fans.

Im at Solent (sorry), just done my 1st year, back here for summer but will be up Polygon/Bedford place area when I go back. How about you?

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm off the see The Subs 2 weeks on Thursday at The Yardbirds Club, Grimsby.
They are at The Hub in Exeter in July,so i will be making the pilgrimage as well..

I recall a bizzare Subs gig in Bath around 1980,when Charlie banned 'Skins' from the gig,after a stabbing at the same venue a few months before....There were a lot of disgruntled punters with short hair outside of the club!...

mdg

Just booked to see Fleetwood Mac - in Manchester, next October- shows my age

Dr Hook

I've seen the Chemical Brothers 10,000 times - I blame the strobe lighting.

Poultice

Apology accepted, my good man.

Please can you tell me what HTFU means now.
Harden the f*ck up !

But I guess you already knew that and just wanted me to waste time and effort typing it.

angelic upstart

Poult

I had no idea

Swanners

If I can I will. I'd love to do it. We could camp and not in the limp wristed way. I mean kip in the car...

Swanaldo

Swanners

If I can I will. I'd love to do it. We could camp and not in the limp wristed way. I mean kip in the car...
OK mate, I'm gonna send a cheque off tomorrow for the little gig - there's only 180 tickets apparently.