• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Brunt

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
And... Delve, Saxton, Randall, Hore etc....the list goes on.
Wilf Carter, Bryce Fulton, Nicky Jennings...its a very long list.

Last edited:

Tardis

Keep an open mind. I have heard that when he is fit he will give 110%. He is a big lad and can put himself about. Fitness will be key I feel. Good luck to the lad I say. One to watch as the saying goes.

ECFC Music

My natural reaction to signing anyone that's ever appeared for the green and white shiite is to loathe them for their time with us and then breathe a sigh of relief when they leave. Reuben was an exception to this - I wanted his babies when I heard we were in for him and this feeling has only grown since he joined us, what with his goals, his support play, his interviews, etc.

So, I hope we don't sign Brunt.
So what ? Who cares who he has played for ? The important point is how he performs if he signs. I'm sure he will be up for any game against his former employees and we would'nt expect anything else so what is the problem ?

Red Bill

More importantly if we're looking at goal scorers does that mean that Ollievery or Wheeler's departure is immanent?

budegrecian

Or is there more to Robbie Simpson's injury than we know about? Is he back & in full training at the C&F?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
More importantly if we're looking at goal scorers does that mean that Ollievery or Wheeler's departure is immanent?
Nope it may just mean that we're looking to strengthen our attacking options. We've lost Grant and although Brunt would appear to be a different sort of player he's still an attacker. perhaps Simpson is struggling to recover from injury....

Red Bill

Or is there more to Robbie Simpson's injury than we know about? Is he back & in full training at the C&F?
Not sure how that would affect our search for a goal scorer! ;)

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably more to do with the fact he's rubbish

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
looking at the Plymouth forum they are sorry to see him go. sounds like a good player and a good bloke. Just need him to stay injury free.

I'd imagine him and Ruben have already played together a fair few times as it appears Brunt had a good run in the Argyle team a couple of seasons ago.

If Ryan Brunt signs then good luck to the lad and I hope he has a successful and productive stay at SJP. I think it's is a positive step forward compared with recent forward signings, Ruben being the exception.Also I'd imagine the greenies will be unhappy to see a potential goalscorer leave only to join their local rivals.

Last edited: