• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Brunt

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
He looked nowhere near fit during those appearances.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
He looked nowhere near fit during those appearances.
Yes, he looked far too heavy and lacking mobility, I just wonder why half a season on he still seems nowhere near the squad.

manc grecian

Probably seen the service Stockley is getting and thought **** that for a game of soldiers.

Red Monster

Have a look on the Devon on line website a 20 minute video of Ryan’s state of the art fitness centre at Marsh Barton
Very impressive.

malcolms

Have a look on the Devon on line website a 20 minute video of Ryan’s state of the art fitness centre at Marsh Barton
Very impressive.
There is a statement of the obvious just 'hanging' in the air.....

There is a statement of the obvious just 'hanging' in the air.....
~Physician, heal thyself~

What I don't grasp is seeing as Brunty is supplying the NFL with state of the art recovery systems why City don't just say.........

' If your gear is so good and seeing as you're obviously self-sufficient in your 'main' job ( got a nice car) maybe you would be kind enough to sort yourself out with your own equipment in your own time at your main (own) place of work hence saving our club an unnecessary wage then come back and see us when you're feeling much better and we'll start again'.

I don't think Brunty needs to be a footballer financially but it does add kudos to the business.

Am I being unfair / unreasonable ?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am I being unfair / unreasonable ?
No, I agree with you, why did we hand him a contract, we could have just offered him a place to train and get fit, then when he is fit see what we think, thus far we have paid him for half a season and got nothing in return.

He's not hot property and is based locally, we held the aces but Brunt must be laughing at his fortune.

Wastage like this is a recurring theme.

ps. whilst I wouldn't have offered him a contract I very much doubt his business is raking it in after all the costs involved in the kind operation he is involved in.

Last edited: