• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reuben Reid is a Grecian

TOOTHY

Sorry to see Reuben leave, good luck to him

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
It might though the question is would stepping up six levels work with predominantly one foot?
Three levels SJ. Tivvy are in the Southern League Premier this year (currently 5th). He helped them get there last season.

grecIAN Harris

Landricombe has been banging goals in for a while in the lower leagues now. If he had something about him, I'm sure he would have been picked up by now. It takes more than being able to score to make it to the next level.

Saint James

Three levels SJ. Tivvy are in the Southern League Premier this year (currently 5th). He helped them get there last season.
Pete, you are correct I forget we weren't in the Championship :) I'm not against us giving anyone a chance locally but for all we know he has been offered a trial at the C&F and doesn't have the desire himself to make the move? Seems strange that he was on Argyle's doorstep for many years but they decided against?

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Reid has done well for us while he was here but Stockley is top dog now and we need to find the perfect strike partner for him.Reid isn't that.Good business from Tisdale if he sold him for that right price.Have we got enough match fit strikers to play against West Brom or will it be 4-6-0?

Colesman Ballz

Reid has done well for us while he was here but Stockley is top dog now and we need to find the perfect strike partner for him.Reid isn't that.Good business from Tisdale if he sold him for that right price.Have we got enough match fit strikers to play against West Brom or will it be 4-6-0?
Could be 2-8-0 with the similar problems we have at the back !

STURTZ

Terrible news, it now means that Simpson is that much closer to the first team.

Red Devon

Very disappointed to see Reuben go.

malcolms

Landricombe has been banging goals in for a while in the lower leagues now. If he had something about him, I'm sure he would have been picked up by now. It takes more than being able to score to make it to the next level.
No it doesn't. If he scores goals he has no need for any other skill. It's simple.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Could be 2-8-0 with the similar problems we have at the back !
I forgot about the centre back crisis.At least Tis won't put a centre back upfront,we haven't got any spare.:D