• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reuben Reid is a Grecian

denzil

I must admit to being a bit ****ed off with Reuben leaving whether for 2p or 2 million - Just hope Tis knows what he's doing though sometimes I doubt it.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Couldn't quite believe the euphoria when he came here in the first place and not that sad to see him go.
Overweight, unfit, poor work rate, not a team man, didn’t fit ECFC in my humble opinion.

We do need a striker and quickly now though!
Well there's Levi Landricombe at Tivvy. 43 in 49 and his previous spells with other clubs have been similarly productive.

Apparently, as I understand it, he has been 'looked at' but 'has no defensive side to his game's

Also he'd probably come to cheap and is 27 I believe.

milts

Well there's Levi Landricombe at Tivvy. 43 in 49 and his previous spells with other clubs have been similarly productive.

Apparently, as I understand it, he has been 'looked at' but 'has no defensive side to his game's

Has he ever had a serious injury?

Has he ever had a serious injury?
Didn't play for us in 2008 so no chance of tisdale wanting him anyway

Saint James

According to a local scout only plays with his left and deemed easy to defend against

chunkymorrinmunter

Disappointed. Felt her had a lot more to offer here. Will leave us light on strikers if any injuries come in. Suppose being to similar a player to Stockley effectively caused this.
Perhaps Robbie Simpson will come to the fore.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Two target men to wellie the ball to. What could possibly go wrong ?

grecIAN Harris

Well that has come out of nowhere. I'm stunned to say the least.

chunkymorrinmunter

Well that has come out of nowhere. I'm stunned to say the least.
I Think it was quite apparent that the arrival of Stockley probably spelt the end of Reuben at city,a shame really.

Last edited:

manc grecian

Yes, I remember fondly the first 3 months of last season when he led the line so brilliantly. His instant first touch combined with his lethal finishing was a joy to behold. Indeed before his injury I remember being equally clinical in the other box as he lost his man at a corner and the opposition scored.