• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Refreshments at SJP.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are the buildings listed ?
Think they may be.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
They are not listed on the Historic England website. I would be surprised if they were listed.

Pmc grecian

Converting the car park is a non-starter. EFL regulations require a minimum amount of car parking at EFL grounds. Our carpark is not much bigger than the minimum requirements, therefore there isn't enough space to convert it for anything else.

Multi pour dispensers for the bar are an idea but they are expensive to lease and even more expensive to buy. I'm sure we are looking at it though.
No need to touch the car park just the outbuildings

grecIAN Harris

Not my cup of tea this thread..........

Oldsmobile-88

Thank you just a thought,if not listed could we knock them down huge area there great potential
They are also owned by DCC. It was a Primary School many years ago.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
No need to touch the car park just the outbuildings
The Club doesn't own those buildings.

Pmc grecian

The Club doesn't own those buildings.
Just a thought

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just a thought
I'm not trying to urinate on anyone's chips, just laying out the difficulties. I am keen for the club to develop its matchday offer and there are things that can be done. Just don't expect anything revolutionary, as the available space just isn't there.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not trying to urinate on anyone's chips, just laying out the difficulties. I am keen for the club to develop its matchday offer and there are things that can be done. Just don't expect anything revolutionary, as the available space just isn't there.
Glad to hear that. Thought you might be suggesting a chip outlet in vicinity of the toilets for a moment. ;)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Win the euro millions, buy the flats back, demolish it, make it a fan village, build under the Bank, job jobbed.
Why demolish a perfectly good building? Just convert it to the Geecian Hotel with a massive bar. Simples.