• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Refreshments at SJP.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Needs its own thread. So we don't take other thread off track.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
OK.
Apart from the unavailability issues mentioned in other threads for some time I have been banging the drum to improve the supporters experience to help ensure we encourage fans to spend at SJP rather than other hostelries en-route particularly when we aren't doing so well in the league.
Suggestions are:-

1. a food court / fan zone in the players car park (they could be bussed in from CH Training, Stagecoach run E buses in Scotland I believe)
2. pie /pasty supplier "encouraged" to supply, reheat and get hot products to kiosks for sale (mobile with oven / fridges / freezers in car park would do but give them the logistic problem)
3. pull out awnings from walls in the old "Red Square" to shelter under plus provide somewhere to put a drink (shelving around perimeter) which should clear space for movement through the square
4. sort out "blocking queues" in Red Square - ? relocate Kenniford Farm to car park (see 1)
5. provide a proper covered area for Richard Knight & Sylvia to do their pre-match stuff under
6. open up the windows to the FECRACE bar to provide an external covered servery (ventilates FECRACE as well)
7. place an external screen on The Park building wall (reduces crowding in the FECRACE)

I could go on but the Club isn't listening !
UTC

Oldsmobile-88

Needs its own thread. So we don't take other thread off track.
As long as it does not turn into the bashing that I used to see on FB when I was on that forum. Loads of bright ideas & nonsense from the usual suspects who have no idea around the logistics of trying to supply the kiosks on a match day.

iscalad

As long as it does not turn into the bashing that I used to see on FB when I was on that forum. Loads of bright ideas & nonsense from the usual suspects who have no idea around the logistics of trying to supply the kiosks on a match day.
As long as I get a pasty on Saturday, I'll be happy 😊

Oldsmobile-88

As long as I get a pasty on Saturday, I'll be happy 😊
Don’t wait to HT Isca 😎

iscalad

Don’t wait to HT Isca 😎
Diabetic . Need to eat 12.30pm ish.

Memphis09

OK.
Apart from the unavailability issues mentioned in other threads for some time I have been banging the drum to improve the supporters experience to help ensure we encourage fans to spend at SJP rather than other hostelries en-route particularly when we aren't doing so well in the league.
Suggestions are:-

1. a food court / fan zone in the players car park (they could be bussed in from CH Training, Stagecoach run E buses in Scotland I believe)
2. pie /pasty supplier "encouraged" to supply, reheat and get hot products to kiosks for sale (mobile with oven / fridges / freezers in car park would do but give them the logistic problem)
3. pull out awnings from walls in the old "Red Square" to shelter under plus provide somewhere to put a drink (shelving around perimeter) which should clear space for movement through the square
4. sort out "blocking queues" in Red Square - ? relocate Kenniford Farm to car park (see 1)
5. provide a proper covered area for Richard Knight & Sylvia to do their pre-match stuff under
6. open up the windows to the FECRACE bar to provide an external covered servery (ventilates FECRACE as well)
7. place an external screen on The Park building wall (reduces crowding in the FECRACE)

I could go on but the Club isn't listening !
UTC
I did talk to a chap from Chunks back in the summer and he told me they were going to have something similar to Kenniford set up in Red square
Not heard what happened there
We do seriously need more food outlets around the ground

Oldsmobile-88

I did talk to a chap from Chunks back in the summer and he told me they were going to have something similar to Kenniford set up in Red square
Not heard what happened there
That would be a concession as Kenniford is.. Not much in it for the club when food is sold outside of the stadium. Just a pitch fee.

TotnesGrecian

As long as those chicken curry Pies don't go anywhere, do whatever

elginCity

That would be a concession as Kenniford is.. Not much in it for the club when food is sold outside of the stadium. Just a pitch fee.
Guessing for next L1 season the pitch fee should be hiked somewhat considering the regular sellout crowds this term ?