• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Recurring themes

notpaultisdale.

We do not need a stricker.
So who's going to score me 20+ goals this season?

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Doesn't matter how or when so long as it crossed the white line between the posts.....
Quite so Harris, but it took a last gasp equaliser in the only game that we managed to get some sort of result in.

I'm with you on this btw, a pathetic amount of bleating about the cup having lost away to one of the best sides we could have been drawn against, but them's the facts, innit.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd give it up if I was you......A proper chap would have passed his English GCSE.

StroudGrecian

You'd need a striker for that.

StroudGrecian

I'd give it up if I was you......A proper chap would have passed his English GCSE.
Proper chaps did 'O' levels, not GCSEs.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Proper chaps did 'O' levels, not GCSEs.
I think you will find people up to the age of 43 took GCSEs which would include our proper chap of a manager.

grecIAN Harris

You'd need a striker for that.
However, some sages on here will tell you that it is just as clever to have those twenty goals spread across the side and not rely on a 20 goal stri(c)ker. Me, I'm a greedy barsteward and want the 20 goal stri(c)ker and a good sprinkling of goals from everywhere else. It's usually a sign of a successful side.

FAN-TATIC

If you want to make a point make sure you have the facts straight....we've played twice at home in the FA Cup under PT once against Stockport and once against Walsall....
Well done!