• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Recurring themes

FAN-TATIC

He was trying to keep it at 0-0 and then try to knick one with 20 to go. It's the same plan he's used in the FA cup for God knows how long.

It's naff all to do with cash or replays.
Professional football today is everything to do with cash!

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
His tactics being dictated by his need for cash must explain the rip roaring excitement of home games for the last 3 yrs. Fans can't get enough.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
JK, hasn't even featured in the last 3 games. Why ever not?
Totally agree here. He's still learning but is one player who constantly looks lively and gets forward. Get rid of that joker, Sercombe and put Jimmy in there instead.

FAN-TATIC

His tactics being dictated by his need for cash must explain the rip roaring excitement of home games for the last 3 yrs. Fans can't get enough.
In the case of Tisdale's tactics I was referring to FA cup games and since we have played only one of those at home since he has been here, I can't see the relevance of your comment.

malcolms

In the case of Tisdale's tactics I was referring to FA cup games and since we have played only one of those at home since he has been here, I can't see the relevance of your comment.
If you want to make a point make sure you have the facts straight....we've played twice at home in the FA Cup under PT once against Stockport and once against Walsall....

notpaultisdale.

I hear it time and time again, you lot blaming me for not getting the results you want!!

I wish the club had more money, so I could go into the transfer market and pick up some more experienced pros, a high profile stricker and some wing backs would be great, but as you all know the playing budget is tight, if not stretched, and the bare facts are how many of you are at the park week in, week out?

If every user on this site came up the park and got behind us, I mean really got behind us, we would have more money, and more support!! Both of those in my eyes equals a winning formula!! Twitter = notpaultisdale

flakey pasty

I wish the club had more money, so I could go into the transfer market and pick up some more experienced pros, a high profile stricker
We do not need a stricker.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
There was a definite lack of a killer punch yesterday.I don't believe we need exceptionally skillful players to solve the problem.When we learn how to go round full backs instead of inside more often,get the ball into the penalty box instead of passing it around it and improve set pieces,then we will be more effective.

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

If you want to make a point make sure you have the facts straight....we've played twice at home in the FA Cup under PT once against Stockport and once against Walsall....
IIRC we only just scraped a draw with Walsall courtesy of a last-minute long-range effort from David Noble.

grecIAN Harris

IIRC we only just scraped a draw with Walsall courtesy of a last-minute long-range effort from David Noble.
Doesn't matter how or when so long as it crossed the white line between the posts.....