• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Raoul Moat

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Paula is a nay.
Have you changed your mind yet? She's growing on me.

How much taxpayers money is being wasted on this bullsh*t.

Just shoot him already....

Gin Trap

Have you changed your mind yet? She's growing on me.
Its a yay if she shifts a few pounds

edindevon

It's all a bit like Rambo: First Blood, apart from the fact that the leading protagonist isn't a deranged war veteran, doesn't have access to any explosives or machine guns, isn't wearing a ridiculous looking bandana, hasn't burned Rothbury to the ground by setting fire to a petrol station, has hardly killed any people, hasn't taken down any helicopters, nor is he likely to be reprieved and sent back in to 'Nam to rescue his old buddies. Otherwise, the similarities are uncanny.

Last edited:

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
How much taxpayers money is being wasted on this bullsh*t.

Just shoot him already....
No correction, this is one 'moat' that MPs can't claim expenses for.

Jim Shepherd

Will ITN send in Donal McIntyre anytime soon?

It's all a bit like Rambo: First Blood, apart from the fact that the leading protagonist isn't a deranged war veteran, doesn't have access to any explosives or machine guns, isn't wearing a ridiculous looking bandana, hasn't burnt Rothbury to the ground by setting fire to a petrol station, has hardly killed any people, hasn't taken down any helicopters, nor is he likely to be reprieved and sent back in to 'Nam to rescue his old buddies. Otherwise, the similarities are uncanny.
That's spooky, for similar reasons this sorry episode reminds me of Bambi.

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
His mental health will no doubt be a key issue.
Granted but it is an utter myth that persuading a Jury you are insane (which is very rare) or you have diminished responsibility (much more common) is an easy way out. If you avoid a life sentence, which is normally roughly twelve to fifteen years, in prison you will instead get an indefinite detention in a mental hospital. You will not be released unless you can persuade the hospital you have recovered your mind and statistically people spend far longer in a mental asylum than they do in prison after killing someone.

I would prefer the prison sentence myself......

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
I would prefer the prison sentence myself......
hmmmmmm.....frequent gang rape or minimum security wing where they ask 'how i'm feeling today' on a regular basis......?!

tough choice that.

as we all know, statistically, 9 out of 10 people love gang rape.......

Last edited:

Gin Trap

I just heard the radio interview gazza did on sky news, he sounds pi55ed!