• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre-season Friendlies

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do we know if the Club are planning to provide coverage of any of these games.
Can't see it happening, particularly for the games at local non league teams. As much as anything else they are to bring in much needed revenue to help those teams recover financially from the pandemic, so it would be self defeating to stream. May be matches against league sides, particularly at the Cat & Fiddle will get coverage. I seem to recall a match there last season was streamed.

denzel

I think they have announced that the Cardiff and Bristol games will be streamed, as they are BCD. Otherwise not.

StudentGrecian

Do we know if the Club are planning to provide coverage of any of these games.

As Denzel + CB said, looks like no streams to help out the local clubs with attendances.

City confirm on their site that they are looking to stream the Bristol City game + hoping to work with Cardiff to stream that one too.

Red Monster

Ryan Bowman to return to SJP with Shrewsbury on 31st July .

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Interesting that it's at SJP and on the new pitch!

denzel

Odd. Wouldn't it be a good test event for the return of fans too?

Red red

Absolute rubbish no fans Poor from City for Shrewsbury game

Tivvygrecian

Admission at Tivvy on Friday is now available on the gate, £10 and concessions £5. No parking available at the ground. Souvenir programme available. Track & trace in operation. Sports bar open plus outside bar. Hot food available.

Bridgy 81

I think they have announced that the Cardiff and Bristol games will be streamed, as they are BCD. Otherwise not.
Apologies if I've missed an announcement but has the club confirmed the away match at Cardiff is behind closed doors?
I'd intended to go to that one and have booked accommodation to make a night of it.