• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre-season Friendlies

Topsham Boy

Incorrect, we can raise a team and fill a subs bench.
Just!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got tickets for the Bath one :cool:

First live football for me since Swindon away!

crocks

How did you get those?

Rosencrantz

I'm not sure if this has been picked up or not but I was shilly-shallying around whether to get tickets for the Weston and Taunton games seeing as they were on sale and eventually decided to get them now. Whilst Weston's website states that tickets will be available on the turnstiles, Taunton's ticket site state that they are only selling advance tickets and none on the day of the game.

I haven't seen this made clear anywhere else by Taunton (or City) yet, only when you click through to actually buy tickets. So just a heads up to anyone planning a trip up to Wordsworth Drive.

Red Devon

EDG’S are running a coach to Bath for the friendly on July 16.

Arthur Davey

Was that by getting the 3-match package?

Last edited:

Ex-ciderrr

I dont normally do pre season friendlies, mainly because they are more or less the same most seasons and I’ve been to more or less all those grounds previous. However this season given that we’ve been starved of live football for so long and not had the opportunity to see our team play I am hoping to go along to 1/2 and quite looking forward to it actually, not just to see City but also to support these local non league clubs were playing too, they’ve all had a struggle through covid over the last year so it will be nice to support them by attending. What games I’m yet to decide although I expect it will be Weston, Bath, Taunton maybe all 3 depending how I feel.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Bath City tickets on sale

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tiverton Town tickets on sale. I'm interested in attending this one, but not sure how I go about collecting a ticket.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Taunton Town tickets on sale