• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale (H) ticketing arrangements

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
there aren't many scenarios where both clubs won't either have something to play for (play offs, autos, title(!)) or something to celebrate. So I'm with FBH that this looks like a sell out. I'm hoping to come to the game and if I do I won't risk trying to pay on the gate!

grecIAN Harris

For a long time now I've not known the Club have to turn away Big Bank fans for any pay on the day League game due to it being full.
I can't remember any all ticket League matches that have been official sell outs on the Big Bank either.

I could be wrong and hope I am.
I think there was a certain game under certain unscrupulous directors where there should have been people turned away from The Bank.

ianaplincorners

I think there was a certain game under certain unscrupulous directors where there should have been people turned away from The Bank.
I know a few that got turned away that day that were season ticket holders too!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If you're on Twitter then follow this guy, it could be entertaining!

Edna Clouds

Seems like a sad muppet. If he really wants a ticket he could get one - probably in the away end. Drama queen who likes to complain.

Boyo

Ignore him. The more interactions he gets with his tweets, the more he’ll post.

Spoonz Red E

:)
I hope he finishes his Currys story properly.
He's used several cliffhangers but the story needs more detail and a full resolution.
I'd recommend a read of Charles Dickens for tips.

fred binneys head

I imagine it'll be a short conversation. Two words.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Eeee, i remember going to Preston for their promotion party and good old Preston allowed home fans to pay on the day at the away end meaning that many City fans were locked out, now that wasn't fair. I managed to get through a laundry window to access the away terrace. Would have been a bit of a blow for me to miss that one, not just the wasted trip but it was the last leg of every home and away game that season.
I remember that day well as at the time I was a student in Preston and made a short trip to the ground. Got there early and the terrace was a poky affair. My abiding memory was the feeling of being a gooseberry at someone else's party. I was completly unaware that City fans were unable to get in until after the game.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
:)
I hope he finishes his Currys story properly.
He's used several cliffhangers but the story needs more detail and a full resolution.
I'd recommend a read of Charles Dickens for

If he has been able to purchase legitimate away end tickets then I am inclined support his request for reimbursement as that is clearly an error on our Club's part. If his tickets were for the home end then tough titty.