• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale (H) ticketing arrangements

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
If true - this looks like a system error this weekend.
Normal procedure is to send the tickets to the away club to sell.
Anyone who has ordered tickets independently will not have the tickets yet as these have to be sent out manually from us and the earliest that would happen is Monday.
It's perfectly possible to block these orders.

As regards Vale fans buying in the home end - there are checks that are possible and used for online orders.
We have in the past gotten back to people to tell them their order will not be fulfilled due to concerns with the order.
Looks like a bit of work may have to be done this morning along these lines if, as the posters on the Vale forum suggest, a number of them have already "bought' tickets on the ECFC website

Red Devon

Would take this fixture ending in a double promotion party for both clubs 🤞

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm not going to be able to use my season ticket for this game, should I return my ticket to the club, or is it not likely to sell out on the Big Bank?

Spoonz Red E

I'm not going to be able to use my season ticket for this game, should I return my ticket to the club, or is it not likely to sell out on the Big Bank?
As you say, not likely to sell out on the Big Bank.
Still, I'd recommend anyone, Big Bank included, who know their ticket is not going to be used to let the Club know.

Last Saturday matchday, at one point seats were almost sold out.
Some were regained from Block L as Stevenage didn't bring many.
Restricted view seats were also readied for sale.
What did help were several people letting us know that some seats were not going to be used so we could offer them as well.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

Spoonz Red E

Currently getting sorted at this end too so Port Vale will then be able to sell to their supporters as usual.

paperclip

Still, I'd recommend anyone, Big Bank included, who know their ticket is not going to be used to let the Club know.

Last Saturday matchday, at one point seats were almost sold out.
Some were regained from Block L as Stevenage didn't bring many.
Restricted view seats were also readied for sale.
What did help were several people letting us know that some seats were not going to be used so we could offer them as well.
Surprised to hear you say this Mike, I would have thought a sell-out was certainly possible if there is something big riding on the game (I'm thinking of the Huddersfield game when SRH kept us up)?

iscalad

Surprised to hear you say this Mike, I would have thought a sell-out was certainly possible if there is something big riding on the game (I'm thinking of the Huddersfield game when SRH kept us up)?
Couldn't breath in the BB that day.

fred binneys head

It will, in my opinion. Any tickets not taken by City fans will get snapped up by Vale fans, one way or another.

Spoonz Red E

For a long time now I've not known the Club have to turn away Big Bank fans for any pay on the day League game due to it being full.
I can't remember any all ticket League matches that have been official sell outs on the Big Bank either.

I could be wrong and hope I am.