• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Poppies

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Of course you're not a bully, whoever would think that someone who advocates the hounding of people who choose not to wear a poppy? We have a choice as to whether we wear a poppy, that's the whole point: choice. Yet you appear to ignore this wanting our freedom to choose taken away so that we're forced to wear one.

What a stance to take, and one that not only completely goes against everything the poppy stands for but completely dilutes its effect and meaning. Call it all the hyperbole you want, as often as you want, but it doesn't really make much difference - in fact, the more you post on the subject the more it reinforces my opinion that you really are a bigot and a bully.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

tavyred

Not surprised when newsreaders chose to draw attention to what should be a non controversial subject by choosing not to wear one and telling all and sundry why.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not surprised when newsreaders chose to draw attention to what should be a non controversial subject by choosing not to wear one and telling all and sundry why.
Good grief. Typical comment from the right.

angelic upstart

That's easily the funniest post I've read on here in years.

tavyred

That's easily the funniest post I've read on here in years.
Thanks! :)

angelic upstart

No thank you, it was classic.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Just a quick update for those who may be interested

This year's total for the 2 Saturdays raised a brilliant £1115.63p from our pots

rp42

Sick gits in Crediton setting fire to wreaths that were laid yesterday.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Name and shame the *****.