• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Reports that Johnson & Fishi possibly soon squaring up over the future of the "triple lock" to pensions.
Popcorn time!!!

DB9

Guess which one?

1624199458322.png

IndoMike

The only reply your post is worthy of is that it is unworthy.

Sorry you feel so threatened by a 16-17 yr old young girl with autism who cares about global warming, as we should all care in the name of our children and grandchildren.

You've let the so caring, Mr. Nice Guy, high moral ground image slip with that shameful post, mate

DB9

The only reply your post is worthy of is that it is unworthy.

Sorry you feel so threatened by a 16-17 yr old young girl with autism who cares about global warming, as we should all care in the name of our children and grandchildren.

You've let the so caring, Mr. Nice Guy, high moral ground image slip with that shameful post, mate
Sorry, Its all about opinions on here and as I'm on here I can give mine, Disagree that's fine.

tavyred

Sorry, Its all about opinions on here and as I'm on here I can give mine, Disagree that's fine.
Well said.
It’s unfortunately not enough for the humourless and so called progressives on here to disagree, they also have to impugn the character of other posters on moralistic grounds as well.
It’s one of the reasons left leaning politics is currently being rejected by so much of the electorate IMO.

IndoMike

Yeah, and I gave mine..

Grecian2K

It’s unfortunately not enough for the humourless and so called progressives on here to disagree, they also have to impugn the character of other posters on moralistic grounds as well.
Which is richer than a rich tea biscuit coming from one of the staunchest and unpleasant representative of the so called righteous-right on here who has made an EW career by impugning and hurling false accusations on anyone who happens disagree with their own, narrow-minded views.
But then goes squealing to the mods if their opponent dares to argues back.
Nice one Tavares! Your own hypocrisy writ large here.
Let's just agree to differ eh?

Alistair20000

Yeah, and I gave mine..
We had noticed.

tavyred

Which is richer than a rich tea biscuit coming from one of the staunchest and unpleasant representative of the so called righteous-right on here who has made an EW career by impugning and hurling false accusations on anyone who happens disagree with their own, narrow-minded views.
But then goes squealing to the mods if their opponent dares to argues back.
Nice one Tavares! Your own hypocrisy writ large here.
Let's just agree to differ eh?
Nothing false about any of my accusations. I believe in civilised discourse unless I come up against other posters who take advantage of my innate politeness. I do find you one of the most odiously OTT posters on here so I do try and ignore you as much as possible. Which is a shame as on occasions I find your stuff quite witty.
Let’s do more than agree to differ G2K, how about we just ignore each other?

Grecian2K

And when have I ever been "impolite" to you pray tell?
We might not (ever) agree but I have never accused you of such "impolite" (and false) things as "casual mysoginy", "antisemitism" etc just because of your general political opinion.

I'd actually suggest that calling someone "odiously OTT" just because of their views is somewhat innately impolite? Not to mention verging on the dangerously authoritarian side of any debate.

But, hey ho. I find you equally unpleasant so I'll agree to (politely) disregard the bile you sometimes express. But I would hope, still, to be allowed to hold my own views, however unpalatable you may find them.

So "chiao", "au revoir" and as many other unpleasant European sign-offs you may care to employ.