• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd say as leader of the opposition, and erstwhile director of public prosecutions, he's had his share of folk being angry at him. Part of his job, in my humble, is to engage with potential voters, at very least listening and trying to understand their viewpoint. By merely engaging and explaining his rationale is enough.
So if you walked into a pub and the landlord had an outburst with you as the target you would enter into a polite discussion with him, would you? C'mon AU. Get real

Alistair20000

That publican will probably be knighted by Johnson. Can't these Tory publicans just stick to arse-licking to Hancock so they can get squillion dollar back door deals with him to make PPE in a farmhouse?
As someone said: frankly one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on this thread.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you going to continue to make pathetic little comments like that for the next week.? It really is so childish. Get a grip
You do it 24 / 7.

The irony of your posts is quite something.

Take a look in the mirror and while you are at it try getting a grip of yourself.

IndoMike

Eh?
Wasn’t he giving it large to SKS because he wasn’t providing enough of an opposition to BJ and the Tories and their COVID measures?
True. But in these scenarios one can suspect a set-up to embarrass Starmer. Note somebody was on hand to film and upload the scene

IndoMike

As someone said: frankly one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on this thread.
You need to use your own taglines and not borrow mine .

Alistair20000

You need to use your own taglines and not borrow mine .
Frankly Indo, I could not find a better response. I don't approve of smoking but go have a ciggy and calm down before you blow a gasket

Alistair20000

Meanwhile you can now get 7/5 that Labour will win the Hartlepool by election.

IndoMike

Frankly Indo, I could not find a better response. I don't approve of smoking but go have a ciggy and calm down. before you blow a gasket
I didn't realise I wasn't calm. I guess that's the standard terminology to deflect from the argument. I put to you the same question ; Would you have walked away if you had entered a pub and the landlord had ranted at you because you lived in Tedburn?

IndoMike

Meanwhile you can now get 7/5 that Labour will win the Hartlepool by election.
Not a great surprise if Labour lose this one. They certainly have to up their game

Alistair20000

I didn't realise I wasn't calm. I guess that's the standard terminology to deflect from the argument. I put to you the same question ; Would you have walked away if you had entered a pub and the landlord had ranted at you because you lived in Tedburn?
No deflection from me but your question to me is a classic deflection.

This is about how Sir K handled a belligerent member of the public and I am with AU's analysis on that.

Let us see how Pubgate turns out over the next few days.