• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am honoured
I’ll take that as a yes then.

I don’t think Stuffy minds us calling him Stuffers either.

elginCity

You’ll be similarly editing others variations of my name on here I suppose?
Don't you like being called Товарищ, Tavares ? :ROFLMAO:

Alistair20000

Have you changed his name? Alistair20000Alistair?
Is Spankers (a term of endearment) still acceptable or could infarction points loom ?

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done Keir Starmer, landsliding into what is currently the easiest job in politics.

As much as certain people are desperate to make every election from now until eternity about Brexit, Starmer isn't stupid enough to fall for that one. He's astute enough to see how it goes for 4 years and take a position when he needs to. If Brexit is going horribly wrong and all those "traditional Labour voters" have lost their livelihoods then it's back on the table. If it's going really well (or more realistically, it's not a complete disaster) then the matter is closed.

IndoMike

I’ll take that as a yes then.

I don’t think Stuffy minds us calling him Stuffers either.
You're STILL bringing me into your argument. If you have a problem about Spanky's post bleddy talk to him about it.
PS. Using Stuffers, Geoffers, Olds, Ballzy etc .etc, and even Ali is a sign of friendship...and not intended to be offensive in any way

IndoMike

Bleddy commie barsteward ;)

tavyred

I regularly get called all sorts Elgy (can I call you Elgy?)
I drew the attention of the mods to insults a couple weeks back and was told and was happy to accept that anything pretty much goes.
Spanky didn’t get that memo obviously.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Oh dear.
Polite warning for what?
Still waiting for an example from you of me claiming success for the Government’s Coronavirus effort weeks ago BTW.
Oh dear indeed.

I will repeat, for the hard of hearing, and understanding, that you can refer to me as "Spanky". Not any other playground name. I have asked, now I am telling you. There's a good boy. You can run squealing to Lez if you like.

I posted a link to the telegraph for you. You clearly, in a pique of ideological rage, choose to ignore it, add it didn't suit your argument. I never claimed you success weeks ago, I claimed "too early". Don't let facts get in the way eh Tavy?

Just make it up as you go along. 😂

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
I regularly get called all sorts Elgy (can I call you Elgy?)
I drew the attention of the mods to insults a couple weeks back and was told and was happy to accept that anything pretty much goes.
Spanky didn’t get that memo obviously.
Tavy. Stop lying.

I've never referred to you as anything other than Tavy. You're a lying count, but I still call you Tavy.

I hope that memo finds you.

arthur

Can we go back to talking about Freedom of Movement - you know it makes sense...