• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
You're STILL bringing me into your argument. If you have a problem about Spanky's post bleddy talk to him about it.
PS. Using Stuffers, Geoffers, Olds, Ballzy etc .etc, and even Ali is a sign of friendship...and not intended to be offensive in any way
Just trying to establish boundaries. Your PS is spot on by the way and I have addressed Mr Spanky.

As for bringing you into it: feel the love Indo :love:

DB9

Can we go back to talking about Freedom of Movement - you know it makes sense...
With two thirds of the world unable or not allowed to move, Seems a bit pointless :D :D

Alistair20000

I called elginCity elgy once but I think I got away with it

IndoMike

Just trying to establish boundaries. Your PS is spot on by the way and I have addressed Mr Spanky.

As for bringing you into it: feel the love Indo :love:
Whatever love is.
(See Prince Charles for details)

tavyred

Tavy, you've claimed success weeks before the peak!

And you make out that Mike is blinkered!
Still waiting Spanky.
Irrelevant links to a Daily Telegraph article won’t cut it if it’s me you’re accusing me of prempting Government success.
You could always admit you were in error of course.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Just a brief comment on where we are IMO.
Despite the usual complete drivel being espoused by Beijing’s Jakarta based ‘Lord Haw Haw’ , the U.K. (for now at least) is ‘succeeding’ in the only real policy decision I recall it ever making as regards this global pandemic. The primary aim if you remember was to not have a situation where the virus could swamp the NHS (ala parts of Italy) and result in extra deaths due to the lack of critical care beds. We’ll know soon enough if that situation holds, if it’s does then well done everybody, if it doesn’t then questions will be asked of anyone and everyone, not least this Tory administration.
Stay safe, stay at home.
Tavy claiming the government is succeeding.

Still waiting Spanky.
Irrelevant links to a Daily Telegraph article won’t cut it if it’s me you’re accusing me of prempting Government success.
You could always admit you were in error of course.
Tavy claiming he isn't claiming what he actually claimed.

The troll that just can't stop trolling.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Oh no. My finger slipped.

geoffwp

You’ll be similarly editing others variations of my name on here I suppose?
What like flouncing queen? 😁

IndoMike

Tavy claiming the government is succeeding.

Tavy claiming he isn't claiming what he actually claimed.

The troll that just can't stop trolling.
That's just standard Tavy. He actually called a recent post of mine a disgrace and said I was a traitor because I sharply criticised Johnson
and Handcock about the lack of testing and PPE for doctors and nurses. Can you imagine? Don't they sell screwdrivers in Tavistock?

IndoMike

What like flouncing queen? 😁
Think we could rustle up some appropriate lyrics for a song with that title, Geoff.