• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Tisdale - Ex-Bristol Rovers Manager to Col Utd now Stevenage

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Five wins - one of which was against Darlington - and 12 defeats from 20 matches is pretty dreadful.
Wonder if he’ll get another appointment , or will clubs have finally cottoned on to him . You’d think they should have , but there’s always some mug of an owner ready to throw their money down the drain especially if they’ve just seen one of his tv interviews.

crocks

Also shows that without the support of technical input, Yems, Perryman.... He flounders

ecfc2000

Well done Rovers, you've given yourself a chance of survival.

tonykellowfan

I've said this before but somewhere towards the end of his time with us he began to believe his own hype and started behaving like he was some god like manager and we were so lucky have him blah blah blah.

DB9

Last job in football IMHO, Dommers upset.....Again?

arthur

I did think the Cheeseball might have been given the Swindon game as a last chance.
I tend to agree. Though I am not a fan of The Great Narcissist, and went from long term sceptic to full on phobe once I'd seen the Anfield team sheet, I thought that interview was a reasonable holding operation, designed to praise the team and maintain that they'd done very well against an in form side, apart from the small matter of not putting the ball in the net.

I didn't see the game, naturally, so I don't know if his analysis was semi accurate or bore little if any resemblance to the truth (he has form in this regard), but given them holding Fleetwood away last week and having a fixture against a struggling side on Saturday, I thought they might stay their hand for a bit. Reading a lot of the Gas posts, it seems their problems are far more deep rooted than having an overrated manager

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Post on the Rovers fans forum: "Tis Was"

Grecian Max

Can we all agree now he is really really crap and also a massive *******

This proves everything :LOL: :LOL:

Where are his supporters now, lets be avin ya

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
At the end of the day ECFC is a great place to be manager and it is a job that should not be taken for granted.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Keith Curle has been axed as well.
Right old panic going on at the bottom of L1. Wimbledon last week, Rovers and Northampton this.

I wonder if we had turned up at Wembley, won the game but were now 22nd in L1 whether KMT would be under pressure? Funny old game.